Sign in to follow this  
PromisedOne

Exodus Trading Post - Open

New items added, orders are starting to get back on track now.  Blacksmithing has been backed up for weeks due to the amount of orders.  At this time most Blacksmithing orders which are not PayPal will take 3-5 days to complete.  Brass, Bronze, and Steel items may take longer for large orders.

Just wanted to let you know i placed an order on your website.

Order was picked up last night.  Thanks again Kegan for your continued business.

Bump for ETP

Hard and honest workers, also nice accessible deed and detailed website.

I support this message

If I were to purchase a full chain set, can you cast AoSP on it? On the website under speciality items I noticed you have a 70ql+ set with it, but I'm not looking to pay cash but rather use coin.

I am sure we could work something out for you.  Please let me know what total AoSP cast your looking for as well as what QL chain armor.

I'm looking for a min ql of 50, aosp an avg of 40-50 per piece (whatever that totals over-all).

Could do 1.5s for QL 60 Chain, 2.5s for QL 70 set then 0.5c per AoSP power 1 - 69 1c per power past per piece.  If you agree we will start the casting on your set today.

Sounds good. Fix me up with ql70. AoSP around 50/piece (bit more / bit less ok, preferably more). My character on Exodus is Kaloth, I hang out around port pineview just to the south of ETP so its not far for me to come pick up.

While I'm here, can you do a maul with life transfer, nimbleness (or woa), and self healers demise?

Currently unable to do weapons.  We have a guy grinding the skill, but it will be a while yet.  Casting on your set has started.  Will let you know when completed.

No worries. If I get a weapon elsewhere, can you accomplish those enchants?

I can do everything but LT since it requires multiple Fo priests one of which needs decent channeling.

Ah ok. LT was the one I was really hoping to get the most. I'll get back to you on that, then.

If you don't mind me asking, what's the turnaround on the armour? My first time having something like this made and I've no idea how long it takes to regain favour for casting (or whatever it is).

Not being pushy, just genuinely curious :)

Casting on it is almost complete.  Most just trying to improve a few casts as it is just shy of 500 total AoSP atm.  After I get it to that number or higher it will go back to the chainsmith to be imped to 70.  It usually takes me a few days to get something like this made.

Happy owner of a new set of ql70 chain with about 500 aosp enchanted across it. Will be looking forward to doing more business in the future.

Order queue is pretty much clear atm besides a few custom tool orders.  If you are prepping for the upcoming changes and need supplies now is the time.

1000  Rivets need them to be  50 ql or above.

edit: did it on the website not too sure if it worked

Promisedone i am going to cod you something for the 8s you owe me, i am tired of waiting for my order, thanks mate

Okay np, have had the ship over there twice and no one has been one.  Once it stayed for 2 days.

I understand you are trying to make me look bad as if it is all my fault, that is fine, but when you came to deliver it was already a week late, i was on that monday and you said you would be over in a few hours and never came, and have been ignoring my pms ingame ever since, and if it was there a second time it must have been a ghost ship because i have been on everyday since, and between me and my other villagers there is some one on nearly 24 hours a day and no one has seen the ship, so just let it be done and dont try to blame me for the whole thing, you are to blame as well... have a nice day

Working to start stocking items which will be listed in a in stock database.  Should be live within the next two weeks.  After that ETP will only be selling in stock items.

Due to recent development ETP will be closed until further notice.