Sign in to follow this  
PromisedOne

Exodus Trading Post - Open

Order Status updated on our website.  Please contact me to arrange pickup or delivery of completed orders.

Back from Thanksgiving break.  Today is delivery day so if you see your order as pending delivery or contact by customer please get in touch with me in game today.

Don't forget to check out the website, leather items will soon be added to the list of items to buy. 'Once I get my skill up.'

Any update on the order? I won't be able to accept it if it's not done within a week or so because I'll be out of the game for a few months.

Hey, I made an order a little over a week ago and it hasn't shown up on the website. Is there any news?

on my way down to etp currently, 

would like to buy 20 support beams 50c

100 cotton and 100 cotton seeds 60 c

1s worth of floor boards

4 iron lamps 1s

2 dredge 60 c

give me 50/50 on the nails large and small :)

can you quote me on total price in or out of game :D

I would like to find out how much one of your horses, Walkingsilver is. Please have someone contact Silvirwolfe or Silvirmoon in game pls.

PromisedOne has gone missing for the past few days, sorry for the delay in orders, please try to be patients.

PromisedOne has gone missing for the past few days, sorry for the delay in orders, please try to be patients.

Any idea how long he'll be missing for?

delivery to deliverance available ?

If so id like 200 support beams (5s in total)

Any idea how long he'll be missing for?

I have no idea, I happened had to leave the village for some work I got paid to do else where, and the day he was suppose to add me back he vanished.  He has been gone for about week now, Once he gets back, I will try and catch up on the orders and help make deliveries.

To anyone whom it concerns:

The leader of ETP, PromisedOne, vanished a few weeks ago. No one else in the village has seen or heard from him since, and because he holds all the writs and such, ETP is unable to do any orders at this time. I believe that I am the only one still in the village as well. I personally think something bad happened to him since its not like him at all to disappear like this.

For the past several weeks I've been trying to track him down, however the only other mention of him I could find was a record of his old characters from EVE Online when he still played that game. Without his IP address or something similar, I can't go any farther, and we can just hope he's okay and he contacts us or comes back soon.

This is actually quite worrying. I recommend that you get GMs involved, because having such a major member of the Exodus community vanish isn't good. I really hope he's ok. :(

This is actually quite worrying. I recommend that you get GMs involved, because having such a major member of the Exodus community vanish isn't good. I really hope he's ok. :(

I doubt the GM's can do anything to this, as a golden rule almost everytime applies :

What you think GM's cant do is something GM's can do and what you think they can, they cant.

however i do wish to see promisedone back soon!

I doubt the GM's can do anything to this, as a golden rule almost everytime applies :

What you think GM's cant do is something GM's can do and what you think they can, they cant.

however i do wish to see promisedone back soon!

In that case... bye-bye ETP!! :-/

I heard that his computer got fried so that might be a possibility?

I do hope that Promise is okay especially during the holiday seasons.

I heard that his computer got fried so that might be a possibility?

I do hope that Promise is okay especially during the holiday seasons.

Unless it was physically impossable though I'm sure that he'd have told everyone of the situation. I had a mobo blow out on my computer and within 5 days it was fixed for £40 - so not seeing him around at all is odd, it's been a while.  :-\

I hopped into the vent we used when I lived on Exodus and helped get ETP started. He wasn't on and the people playing Eve, said they hadn't seen him in a couple weeks either.

I have returned to Wurm.  I was involved in a accident which required surgery and extensive recovery.  I will be laid up for a while and atm even playing a short time leaves me exhausted.  I am sorry I vanished, but I hope to bring ETP back to full capacity.  I will be unable to do so much alone this go around so i will be recruiting soon.  I hope to have our shop up and running again withing a month.