Sign in to follow this  
Camtire

2,999?

would be similar to GV just with deeds. But this Utopia would be the only way to statisfy those No PvP no PvE customers. Rolf, we need it for those guys and girls. another extra Server with low hostility. good for beginners and all crybabies.

At least you can strike that one off your list, because of course griefers aren't allowed to attack our deed guards, when our deed guards aren't allowed to attack them anymore. Its obvious.

and well bad mouthing the owner untill he KoSes you does as well.

Nope, we lost that today. GM staff found it troublesome.

1) They can be easily killed by mobs (cham/greenish trolls)

2) They can be distracted by players to allow a creature to bash walls unhindered

3) They do not protect the outer layer of walls (the one built on deed border)

4) They take way to long to intercept a mob on a bigger deed, allowing it to bash 3-4 tiles deep easily

5) They can not recognize tamed/dominated pets as something that shouldn't be attacked

6) They can not recognize penned non-bashing aggresives as something that shouldn't be attacked

1) They can be easily killed by mobs (cham/greenish trolls)

hire more guards,

2) They can be distracted by players to allow a creature to bash walls unhindered

not possible

3) They do not protect the outer layer of walls (the one built on deed border)

leave the outer tile emtpy (you just need to rethink your Deedlayout, but looks like you are too lazy unwilling to do so, but dont tell me this is not possible.

4) They take way to long to intercept a mob on a bigger deed, allowing it to bash 3-4 tiles deep easily

a huge deed neeeds more guards, and just cosider this fact when you layout your deed, why not making the farms outside, Mobs do not rush 6 tiles just to bahs the next fence, dont tell me they do it.

5) They can not recognize tamed/dominated pets as something that shouldn't be attacked

Uhmm yeah if yuu have tamed it, then they dont attack it, so dont keep aggors on your deed if YOU KNOW what happens, if you fail taming, yeah you should go offdeed before yu try to increase taming. You know the facts, and you know how to avoid them. So dont tell me it isnt possible because of that reason, it does just not fit to what you want.

6) They can not recognize penned non-bashing aggresives as something that shouldn't be attacked

At leats they are aggressives, why shoudl someone let life a aggressive creature life in his garden? This is unlogically and a not wanted feature i think. Tame it or leave it. pennign anything especially a spider or a bear in a wooden fence is a unrealistic playstyle Its an aggressive creature, tame it or kill it.

And if you want to keep such aggros yeah you know the downside, that a troll can come by and bahs our stuff.

Otherwise build some steep slopws as walls to protect your town, creatures still seem to avoid going up high slopes.

This method of complaining is obviously not yielding results. Why can't we just each write Rolf a formal email and request the certain things we want changed, or at least be civilized and patient?

What's going on now looks to me like a mutiny on a ship, where the captain has started shooting at the knife flailing sailors trying to break into his cabin.

Cool your jets!

Ok i'm done.

My prem runs out in 5 days, unless rolf comes to sense by then it's 2,998.

Ok i'm done.

nice now we reach WoW forum niveau, let me connect up to this:

Can i Have your stuff?

Ok i'm done.

this is not helping in any way....

Ok i'm done.

Yes it is. He is voting with his wallet.

Ok i'm done.

I will not pay rolf to ruin the game.

Ok i'm done.

I will not pay rolf to ruin the game.

You will not pay Rolf to what you mean ruin the game.

I think this problem is solved as of the Patch Notes in the game launcher, the cave dwellers do not tunnel on freedom.

And for Wild and Epic I think they just have their places. It's a good solution.

There is no need to throw dirt at each other...

EDIT: Can't we just all be happy, that all of us did get what they wanted?

There will always be somebody whining like a complete idiot after a update.

"Im not going to spend more money on this, blabla" <-- Who cares?

If you whine like a child, nobody is going to listen to what you have to say.

Actually, every reasonable company listens to customers that refuse to buy anymore, you know ;>.

Actually, every reasonable company listens to customers that refuse to buy anymore, you know ;>.

ah ok, if it works that way:

I want a dragon pet NOW or i gonna leave!!!

sry this change isnt that extreme that it will ruin the game, so there is no reason to overact.

sry this change isnt that extreme that it will ruin the game, so there is no reason to overact.

Didn't someone say that about home servers raiding at some point?  ::)

Every reasonable business listens to feedback from their customers. They shouldn't cater to all the whiners wishes like WoW does, but they sure shouldn't ban people from community forums either because people have a different opinion.

Since Wurm isn't subscription based, so it can't track customers who quit and send them an email asking for feedback, I see no problem about people going to these forums and stating the reason(s) they quit.

Every reasonable business listens to feedback from their customers. They shouldn't cater to all the whiners wishes like WoW does, but they sure shouldn't ban people from community forums either because people have a different opinion.

Since Wurm isn't subscription based, so it can't track customers who quit and send them an email asking for feedback, I see no problem about people going to these forums and stating the reason(s) they quit.

I fully agree. I may not be leaving wurm because of these changes (who will say in the future? No Kos? Come on in griefer, would you like a cup of tea?) I will tell you that I will not renew my subscription on a number of characters. At this point in time I have 3 paid characters. It was to be 4 next month. So now I will have 1 maybe 2 I am undecided on the 2nd one. Also when Camtire said he was leaving, not sure if he mentioned that he had a number of paid characters so thats not just 1 leaving that is I think 3 characters gone. Not sure how much the other fellow that is leaving had character wise but that alone is $100 worth of lost revenue. Not much in the over all scheme of things but One can assume for each person that posted that they are voting with thier wallets there is likely 5 or 10 people who say to heck with it and leave without voicing concers. Lets go on the conservitive side, say 5 people with paid chars each, thats an addutional $500 down the tubes..and on goes the snowball rolling down the hill.

Playing the "I quit" card with Rolf won't change a thing. Suggest to him what you would like done, get approval from the player-base, and he'll work to get it done if he sees the community agrees with it.

Playing the "I quit" card with Rolf won't change a thing. Suggest to him what you would like done, get approval from the player-base, and he'll work to get it done if he sees the community agrees with it.

But if you do that you just get heckled, called a cry baby, told to use another broken feature to replace it or better yet get banned / temp banned!

::)

But if you do that you just get heckled, called a cry baby, told to use another broken feature to replace it or better yet get banned / temp banned!

::)

don't forget called a fool.