Sign in to follow this  
Sklo:D

Third Akhenaten Tournament + slaying of the Troll King [Saturday, 15th October]

I actually was getting ready to travel up today when my missus fell sick with flu. As for "lack of respect" keep your snide remarks to yourself Wulfgar. For all you know those of us who are late or unable to attend might have real life issues to deal with. So show some respect yourself.  ::)

Did you inform Sklo or reply here? It takes like 5 seconds to post a message. And I highly doubt that more than 60% of those that joined and didn't already cancel suddenly had real life issues.

I have sympathy for those few that are late due to terrible winds, I didn't count those late arrivals as not showing up.

I traveled here yesterday, sorry for waking up late though, but i'm in a different timezone then you guys.

I actually was getting ready to travel up today when my missus fell sick with flu. As for "lack of respect" keep your snide remarks to yourself Wulfgar. For all you know those of us who are late or unable to attend might have real life issues to deal with. So show some respect yourself.  ::)

Did you inform Sklo or reply here? It takes like 5 seconds to post a message. And I highly doubt that more than 60% of those that joined and didn't already cancel suddenly had real life issues.

I'll just reiterate: So show some respect yourself.  

Yes I could have dropped a message here, but I for one did not expect to be so busy today. I honestly thought I could juggle shopping, kids, sick missus, work & housework as well as get back here in time. So to Sklo I do apologise but Wulfgar irrespective of how many people show up and whether or not they have valid reasons or not.. its just a game and cancellations or drop outs are to be expected. Expecting otherwise is foolish.

edit: also as it stands Im currently floating on the east coast of Deli. Still sailing. Oh wow and didnt notice that. Im no longer in the <20 class. 21.56 fs.

[ its just a game and cancellations or drop outs are to be expected. Expecting otherwise is foolish.

Which is why I no longer will participate in any events since people care so little about them to be on time or show up.

I am a casual player too, I had to eat dinner early, possible annoying the wife doing so, also I spent a total of 4 hours travelling to and from the event,

and now I can just stare at a monitor for a minimum of 2 hours the event is delayed.

[ its just a game and cancellations or drop outs are to be expected. Expecting otherwise is foolish.

Which is why I no longer will participate in any events since people care so little about them to be on time or show up.

I am a casual player too, I had to eat dinner early, possible annoying the wife doing so, also I spent a total of 4 hours travelling to and from the event,

and now I can just stare at a monitor for a minimum of 2 hours the event is delayed.

Impatient much? Just log off until you get work of when its rescheduled / on the go for good.

I am not angry. I feel a little bit tired working hard for an event which should be fun and increase community feeling of the game. I am also working out 7 other events but if nobody is interested, this could be last tournament and also my last event.

Ok finally it turned into a big success the most people came up and I we have great fun

The uniques are very over powerd atm and can't be killed. I will inform Rolf about this.

But the tournament was Fun :) Thanks everyone for comming.

wurm.20111015.2137_1.jpg

Wulfgar is the new Freedom Champion.

healed every light wound we managed to get on it in seconds :x

Yeah, well more like what seemed like a minute or two. The armour on that thing was insane and we only got a few hits at all on it at all, mostly glancing off and failing to do any damage. Was a bit humorous to attack it for a good while and it being hit once every few minutes.

I sorry but, sending a small pack of players after a unique 20 players or so, is a lack of effort, and the unques are not over powered, people going to them is just weak, and there is always lack of a orangization some going there just for a title, will move in hit it once or 2 times if they able then back off and watch and see if it dies so they can get the giant slayer title, this why it fails always. you get bunch of slackers who really don't help out as much.  Who likes to die?

The uniques are very over powerd atm and can't be killed. I will inform Rolf about this.

But the tournament was Fun :) Thanks everyone for comming.

wurm.20111015.2137_1.jpg

Wulfgar is the new Freedom Champion.

i'm the one waving, i'm differend! it was a great event :)

I sorry but, sending a small pack of players after a unique 20 players or so, is a lack of effort, and the unques are not over powered, people going to them is just weak, and there is always lack of a orangization some going there just for a title, will move in hit it once or 2 times if they able then back off and watch and see if it dies so they can get the giant slayer title, this why it fails always. you get bunch of slackers who really don't help out as much.  Who likes to die?

70fs,50ws,focuslevel 5, from behind, on horse with good footing,my two axes and someone else tanking I did no hits in a 20 minutes Fight :D

They are killable.

Did you have 40 people 70 fighting with top nimbleness equipment, everybody frantic charged, potions all round?

Uniques are not supposed to be easy :)

Tournament was fun, i also found out that someone with 18fs, 66ql black drake, and a huge axe can defeat a 66fs person, with 50ql gear in no time.

Increases the chance to hit trolls and other regenerating creatures.

so essentially nimbleness and the demise spell probably are a must have for attempting to kill it.

demise spells only increase critical hit chance, nothing to do with % chance to hit in general.

Would anything change if instead of 70fs it was 90+? Still using the same tactics and all?

How many people were there attacking it too?

wurm.20111015.2137_1.jpg

Forgot: I am the unshaved guy with the ugly green cloths and with two axes.