Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

Huge Sharks

So, I've seen a few of these when deliverance opened up, but sailing around the whole server friday I haven't seen any of them anymore. Nor have I seen a single one of them on exodus.

Do they actually exist at all anymore? Has anyone seen one on exodus? Do they respawn overtime?

I'm curious, they are a very nce addition and wouldn't mine seeing some more sharks in the water .

(I swam from exodus to deliverance, was secretly hoping that I'd get grabbed by a shark or at least saw one near me.. but no luck)

i have had messages for like 3 minutes straight for a shark being under me all the time.. but it never attacked or anything like that just kept spamming my event

i have had messages for like 3 minutes straight for a shark being under me all the time.. but it never attacked or anything like that just kept spamming my event

Those sharks that spam event are not real sharks. It means you are close to the server border;

"You see dark shadows moving underneath the waves."

"An enormous shark scouts you from below."

What messages do the other sharks give then? i would be suprised if i was next to the server border for that long.. :o

What messages do the other sharks give then? i would be suprised if i was next to the server border for that long.. :o

The "real" huge sharks (the creatures)  don't give event messages; you will just see yoru combat tab flash with "young huge sharks moves in to attack you" like any other creature.

or was the huge shark a unique? O.o

Well, we killed one, but atfer that I sawe another one on deliverance. However since seeing that one I never saw another :C

Maybe Rolf accidentaly coded them to starve to death D:

That looks like the bay where the shark hit me 3 times for 3 medium wounds. I didn't take a screenie but it looked like a big tadpole in the water when I crashed into the land to get away from it. A friend had one kick him out of his knarr he was bringing from Inde, on the east coast he told me, he had built that ship to prevent this. Ouch. hehe

Forget Drake armor -- we need sharkskin suits!!

140562700661_0.jpg

Maybe he should make a sunken ship model and have it be the shark lair.

I havent seen a single shark since the one my fleet fled form on the opening day of Deli

Rolf did make a comment where he said they'd be moved to epic.

I guess they are making the journey now.