Sign in to follow this  
Devean

Aggro movement

Simple fix. Creatures that bash walls do not step on deed + its perimeter (or bash for that matter).

You cannot deed over aggressive creatures in the first place, so deeding over uniques will be virtually impossible.

Creatures that can bash will do so at will off-deed. So there's another benefit to having a deed.

Simple fix. Creatures that bash walls do not step on deed + its perimeter (or bash for that matter).

You cannot deed over aggressive creatures in the first place, so deeding over uniques will be virtually impossible.

Creatures that can bash will do so at will off-deed. So there's another benefit to having a deed.

I actually agree but : Inb4 F2P whine. :P

Terrible blunder of an update to animal AI. Deed holders pay for the protection of their deed walls and now Rolf has (most likely without realizing these consequences) removed that protection. If this is indeed intentional, which I doubt, it is a very poor business decision to alienate the majority of the people who make you the most income.

People who enjoy the fighting acpect of this game have the choice to participate in it. We who enjoy the creative aspect of the game are having it damaged by his change. As they loose nothing from this bashing mechanic, I don't have any interest in weather they enjoy it or think it's a positive change. Furthermore, I find their attitude offensive in that they find it amusing that we deed holders are having our work destroyed by this foolish change.

This bashing mechanic should be removed and reverted to the previous state as it was before the "update". Put all this crazy overdone animal AI (bashing, excessive spawns, increased aggro range, increased movement, making mobs harder to kill) on Exodus as an option for those who want to participate in it and reduce the protections they can have against it.

These changes are only negative ones for the majority of the player base on the Independence and Deliverance servers.

=Ayes=

Terrible blunder of an update to animal AI. Deed holders pay for the protection of their deed walls and now Rolf has (most likely without realizing these consequences) removed that protection. If this is indeed intentional, which I doubt, it is a very poor business decision to alienate the majority of the people who make you the most income.

People who enjoy the fighting acpect of this game have the choice to participate in it. We who enjoy the creative aspect of the game are having it damaged by his change. As they loose nothing from this bashing mechanic, I don't have any interest in weather they enjoy it or think it's a positive change. Furthermore, I find their attitude offensive in that they find it amusing that we deed holders are having our work destroyed by this foolish change.

This bashing mechanic should be removed and reverted to the previous state as it was before the "update". Put all this crazy overdone animal AI (bashing, excessive spawns, increased aggro range, increased movement, making mobs harder to kill) on Exodus as an option for those who want to participate in it and reduce the protections they can have against it.

These changes are only negative ones for the majority of the player base on the Independence and Deliverance servers.

=Ayes=

I undertsand that, but ther emight be soe solutions:

1. dont penn Aggros

2. hire guards.

3. leave the outer tile of your deed empty, (so fence from outer -1) this gives the guards the possibility to attack them. But you will lose some used tiles of the deed, might be better if guards would also defend the first perimetertile.

I just LOVE this new update!

Makes my days in wurm more interesting, more problems to solve. Holes in fences, trolls bashing my alt priests heads flat.

Change came, and I will change with it.

Wurm just got alot more fun!

I just LOVE this new update!

Makes my days in wurm more interesting, more problems to solve. Holes in fences, trolls bashing my alt priests heads flat.

Change came, and I will change with it.

Wurm just got alot more fun!