Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

~Exodus Community Map Project~ ENDED

Letting you know that from living in the North West that the map for the area is very off... almost like it is tilted where N is NE on the map.

Maybe do a closer remap of the area when you have a chance?  BTW you might want to remove silent cove and avalon from the map for now since we are placed on it about 7 grids NW of where we actually are.

Letting you know that from living in the North West that the map for the area is very off... almost like it is tilted where N is NE on the map.

Maybe do a closer remap of the area when you have a chance?  BTW you might want to remove silent cove and avalon from the map for now since we are placed on it about 7 grids NW of where we actually are.

How about YOU do the remap, since you live there?

Mystecore is simply updating the map depending on what info people submit. If there isn't anyone (ie. you) to draw a proper map and post it here - it won't be updated.

How about YOU do the remap, since you live there?

Mystecore is simply updating the map depending on what info people submit. If there isn't anyone (ie. you) to draw a proper map and post it here - it won't be updated.

Ok Maybe that didn't come out right but you didn't have to be a total turd about it.  I would do a remap or at least update if I had any capability at it and I was just pointing out that it is very out of scale/proportion for travelers.

Also Silent Cove is centered at what is best represented by x12 y14.  Avalon is linked the same with SC just south too.

Did a bit of mapping around Lemon Tree Hill. Also counted tiles back to Esert so I have a better handle on where things are.

White area just means I didn't map in that area. That is not tundra. :)

Note the clay pit out in the water near Tomar. That's accurate.

Please excuse my somewhat primitive Paint skills. :)

Please move Lemon Tree Hill to 18x, 34y

From LTH, this is a near pixel/tile perfect rendering of the coastline around my area.

Also note new deeds:

Lakeside 18x, 33y

Tomar Land 16x, 35y

Brightside 18x, 31y

mapcs.jpg

Hey I've badly edited the area around my deed to give a more accurate representation of the terrain, hopefully you'll be able to make it decent. xD

I've highlighted the area changed with a red circle.

freedommapbop.png

Is the grey bar a landbridge aye?

Indeed, also lowered tiles for boats to be dragged across, but it's a shallow lake, so ships won't make it far, some have tried, and ended up dragging their boat back over the bridge in a grump.

Also there should be a lot more grass between the edge of the lake, and the stretch of clay water near the pineview deeds, about 2 squares more, and the land in general that my deed is on needs to be stretched to 2x it's length.

Did a bit of mapping around Lemon Tree Hill. Also counted tiles back to Esert so I have a better handle on where things are.

White area just means I didn't map in that area. That is not tundra. :)

Note the clay pit out in the water near Tomar. That's accurate.

Please excuse my somewhat primitive Paint skills. :)

Please move Lemon Tree Hill to 18x, 34y

From LTH, this is a near pixel/tile perfect rendering of the coastline around my area.

Also note new deeds:

Lakeside 18x, 33y

Tomar Land 16x, 35y

Brightside 18x, 31y

mapcs.jpg

Wow Trebor, I saw you scouting around but that's really really detailed. Thanks for doing my area :)

Pikes Peak

26 Y , 14 X

In the middle of the box, please add thank you.

Also the town of green bay was disbanded

23X 44Y is the approximate location of my village, Reyvadin. Not exactly sure since the desert is drawn funny and we haven't had time to really map it out yet. Anyway it's in that area and once the walls go up it will be hard to miss.

Won't be adding deeds this weekend folks, instead I'll be working on getting the outline more accurate.

I'll get yours on Trebor, anyone else may have to amend their coords once the new outlines drawn.

The village of Makar is located at 8x, 9y at the moment. if that changes, i'll update the coordinates... that section of the map is a little off from reality.

i'll do something with mspaint after the next update.

Shimmering Tree has a guard tower and mailbox on the north side and 1 tile east there is another guard tower.

Freedom_map addition.

Union Lake Village is at 14y 6x at center with fishing and tar pit. We have a road going to Xephrime

thanks much!

This map's on hold till I have time to redo the coast properly (blame Epic, it's awesome).

hatchet flats is no more, disbanding, moving and renameing so don't add us thanx

I made some screenies on top of tundra mountain.

http://imgur.com/a/FaEvv#3

The second picture faces noth, the third west, the fourth south, and the fifth east (you can pick the rest of the angles off from those, I think).

There is a road in the valley in the fourth picture. If you follow it to the left (east), you get to Kitten Cove and MacRagge lagoon. To the west and then south, you get to Esert.

I don't have any good references from which to get coordinates around these parts. I may just route all the way back to Esert tomorrow.

This map's on hold till I have time to redo the coast properly (blame Epic, it's awesome).

:(

:(

no. it isn't.

exodus is awesome.

can i use the "report to moderator" function on this travesty?

>:(