Sign in to follow this  
Schwanke

Where do I post selling random tools by mail?

So I have a random collection of 55ish QL tools that I want to sell via mail.

I can mail between the two (soon 3 or more) servers right?

There are two (soon 3 or more) selling forums.

There are two (soon 3 or more) merchant forums.

Which of these 4 (soon 6 or more) forums do I post in?

In my mind it should be ONE forum. A general selling forum for all the servers but now that we have all this overzealous organization and theres 4 (soon 6 or more) forums for selling do I have to post 4 (soon 6 or more) places?

I mean I am not an 'official' merchant so I don't think I should be in the merchant section but I am competing with the merchants.  Is the difference between a merchant forum and a selling forum whether or not you put a name plate on your post?

Like lots of merchants take orders, but at the same time if I were selling on a merchant in Freedom Market I would not be taking orders but I would be a merchant quite literally.

As a side comment to consider. What about people who are selling or merchanting near borders of these up and coming servers, or forbid corner if we have 4 in a square.  If your on the edge between two do you post in both? Add the merchant/seller problem, all 4? 4 Servers in a square im near the corner all 8?

Is this not insane?

What am I missing about how to use this system?

All I wanna do is make tools and sell them via the mail lol. Not spend 3 hours a day managing the same post in 20 forums hoping I dont make a mistake and sell the same tool twice.

Post it in the forum of the server where the items are located, mailing cross-server costs more money and will probably make your prices uncompetitive (or unprofitable) anyway.

Ok. Well then that leaves merchant forum, selling forum or both?

Umm.. if you are selling some specific one-shot items then sell forum.

If you are merchant and intend to keep selling similar stuff, or take orders then merchant ads.

Ohh ok then I guess its merchant ads. Wasnt sure. I plan on keep imping and selling random tools but thought merchant ads was more for taking orders since thats mostly what I saw there.

Thanks!

I have seen the following.

For Map you on: Full add in Merchant adds.

For all other Maps: Referal link in Merchant adds that you just bump as you need to. (X-server Mail orders , Please refer to: )

Schwanke,

Sorry but you are obviously not a "new player". Please move your questions to the proper forum.

=Ayes=

Schwanke,

Sorry but you are obviously not a "new player". Please move your questions to the proper forum.

=Ayes=