Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Independence Christmas Impalong 2011

I will definitely be there.

Battlepants is a bit stronger this year with 99.74 BS.

Chillywilly is ALOT stronger with 88 channeling and 52 soul depth (last year, he had 24 SD). Currently finalizing my my stack of 100 cauldrons full of locks!

I would like to make a request though, could I put Chillywilly in that 2x2 house that he had last year, to secure the locks? If that is not possible, would you mind if I built a 1x2 house to secure things? (no lock, of course)

Also, while I still have a bit of spare time, I would highly suggest that the crafters of impalong contact me regarding imping of their BS based tools!

That house will always be yours BP :)

Looking forward to seeing you again this year

Some one has some hours in on wurm

Rudie's good, but those skills are over multiple shared char's  :P

I will probably be there, I imagine I'd mostly focus on mining, shieldsmithing and platesmithing, all 3 hovering around 98-99 - but also a bunch of other 90+ skill's if they are needed.

Might bring my priest - 80+ faith and channeling.

[

I will probably be there, I imagine I'd mostly focus on mining, shieldsmithing and platesmithing, all 3 hovering around 98-99 - but also a bunch of other 90+ skill's if they are needed.

Might bring my priest - 80+ faith and channeling.

Oh TY Gavin I was hoping a Shieldsmith would post as that is what I need imped the most!

Wait, so are low level guys allowed to come for the chatter and a chance at high ql stuff? If so, I'm in! Anything a 30carp, 23 digger, 18 woodcut can do?

Anyone is welcome to come.

Lower skilled players are what drives the impalong :)

The higher ranked players are there to support the lower ranked players at an impalong :)

Anyone providing ferry ride from deli to the impalong? I would love to come.

the what to bring list ( reply 1 ) has last been updatet 10/10. I expect to participate in the mining mainly. I can bring some lamps and tar if needed.

DL

I will gladly pick anyone up on the way, but keep in mind that we may be taking the long way there to avoid cave canals. Unsure when I will be leaving, but watch for me in kchat!

Also, thanks Willow!

You could just park on the east of cave canal, and cart your items there... its not far

A few updates:

Impalong Inn is well under construction, 20 bed capacity(complete with the exception of sheets, I have 10 left thumbs when it comes to tailoring) as well as 4 more beds ready to put into Windy Knoll buildings for workers to rest in.  We are trying to accomodate as many as possible with sleep bonus time.  As for mounts and carts, space is available for horses as well as some limited spots for cart storage.  Strongly recommend that animals either are pets logging with you(keep in mind agro potential for bashing critters) or cared for and branded(best bet), as the task of handing out and tracking keys to locked gates would be enough to drive someone to the loony bin. 

Tunnel work is almost complete, believe we have sufficient lamps now(thanks in large part to Translucent). 

Could use more 90+ iron in stock if any higher skilled miners are willing to donate some time to that goal.  Though any 70+ will be most beneficial. 

May still be some wall repairs/construction necessary as well.

I am sure I missed something along the way, and probably think of it soon as I turn the computer off.  Thank you all for the help.

Uisge Beatha

Can't wait to see you all. I miss seeing all my friends. I know I havenot been around on Indy much as most I think have not. But will be there for sure.  *hugs Willow :-*

Lolabelle

Willow, PM me if you still need some peat dug. I can deliver a large load of it over the weekend. If there are any other non-QL important resources needed, let me know and I will help where I can.

So, my skills are next to nothing (in everything but running away and exploring!) and as this will be my first impalong, I want to offer something back to all the cool people who make this happen.

If you need a ferry ride from (lets go with MOST) anywhere on the server, pm me or post here, or msg me ingame and ill see what I can do :)

Ill be there...

88 chainsmith, 50 shield smith, 60 carp, and 85 mining

updated with a few of the last minute requirements

Are there Trees nearby? - I can come over today (after work) and go on a tree-killing spree

Are there bsb's there for high ql logs? or even mid range ones too? (i can make some but would need the iron work for them)

See you later!

(the only question is  Zerobyte, the original wild terror who built the name, or the purchaser?)

(the only question is  Zerobyte, the original wild terror who built the name, or the purchaser?)

Original wild terror - got the account back, now being nice  ;)

I've been brow-beaten into coming by Pashka.  So yeah, I'll imp any Tracking-related junk I guess!

I'll probably stop by tomorrow. My main trait is 80QL carp items. Also doing leatherworking and mid QL BS'ing.

Will bring my imping kits, but would need logs, and leather supplied if that's needed.