Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Independence Christmas Impalong 2011

Hmm I will be going by there .. today/tonight come to think of it so i'll try and drop by and do some mining :)

Sorry to all for not being around as much as usual. I will gradually be getting back into organising things and I know Festival Cove has been left in the best possible hands while I have been away.

Sorry Tam for handing you the load, I will repay you the favour should you call it, and more. You have been such a support in and out of game that no words I put here can express how much you mean to me.

Ok mushy stuff over with, time to get to work! 

I'll try to be there (if i can remember lol)...

Fo Priest Xxxdsmer (my only actually played character.. dont have time for my 'alt'), and i'm currently at

69.89 faith (should be 70+ by then for sure)

24.27 soul depth

6.29 preaching (lol)

34.28 channeling (hopefully higher by then)

40.22 animal husbandry (hopefully 41+ by then)

and some mby useful mby not (for impalong) skill levels:

11.46 healing and 25.17 firstaid

9.08 alchemy and 20.42 natural substances

37.69 repairing (idk.. might be useful there lol)

33 HFCs (altho its tiny compared to some i've read in this thread here lol)

up to a whopping 13.77 ropemaking (likely wont have 50 or 70 by then though)

hopefully there'll be several Fo followers / priests and altar there... i read Raycg's post about bringing Ray (fo priest), and i could possibly operate a spindle if there's a need for (probably lower ql) string of cloth or hammer iron into nails/ribbons etc

i ll come along also, giving a hand in nearly everthing up to 50ql hehe.

also doin some

carp. (nearly 90)

bows (about 75)

pottery (90+ if somebody can provide some 90+ clay)

toys (50)

WC and Digging (nearly 90)

I can help mine ( not ore though unless you want nooby creation ore xD )

There are a few spots in the tunnel work where a Mag priest(ess) with Strongwall capabilities would be tremendously beneficial.  Though not entirely necessary, would help make the tunnel a bit smoother passage. 

As for the iron, have one iron vein that needs to be removed from the tunnel passage that caps at 72, could work on 2 projects at once with the right skilled miners.  Probably will have a couple more that will have to be removed, any help would be appreciated.  For higher QL veins, if Tamorlane is not online at the time, send a tell I can direct you to some nice local veins(tells to Uisge please). 

Thanks in advance.

Sounds fun. Ill come down. ( from hells forge 40x-33y)

how about accomodation for people and beasts. Bigger ships should have bedrooms :-).

Any materials needed. I can supply Metal \m/ cutton/whemp ( and other crops if i know in advance )

I ( deathlemming + godzildarella ) can

Blacksmith 58

dig 64

Mine 74

Shipbuild 38

Farm 58

woodcutting 50+

puppetering 0

There are a few spots in the tunnel work where a Mag priest(ess) with Strongwall capabilities would be tremendously beneficial.  Though not entirely necessary, would help make the tunnel a bit smoother passage. 

As for the iron, have one iron vein that needs to be removed from the tunnel passage that caps at 72, could work on 2 projects at once with the right skilled miners.  Probably will have a couple more that will have to be removed, any help would be appreciated.  For higher QL veins, if Tamorlane is not online at the time, send a tell I can direct you to some nice local veins(tells to Uisge please). 

Thanks in advance.

I have a mag priest that can cast strongwall. I'd be happy to help. Let me know what exactly you need done and I'll try to do it

A big thank you to Pingpong for making a detour to us and laying in a nice starting stock of iron.  Usige has been making fantastic progress with the tunnel enhancements, but I am sure he would enjoy any help.  The goal is to clean up the main branch and make it 2 tiles wide (seems several players passing through made some interesting side shafts and what not over the intervening months) as well as adding more lighting and support beams.  For those of you who do not know the area, there is a road running south from Freedom Market/the Howl along the inner sea, and then a tunnel through the mountain to Festival Cove and all points south.

One of the complaints last year had to do with the gatehouses and cart passage, so Willow tore them down and added palisade gates so you can drive through now.  Now that is dedication right there.

The harbor at Festival Cove can accomodate all ships, and be sure to bring your most cleverly named ones along as I usually give away some fairly significant gear for the best boat name in attendance.

We are going to try and develop more player events and contests outside of the marathon imping, so feel free to post or PM any ideas you may have.  I'll be providing some very nice prize gear for any contests that get set up.

Now hush Willow or you'll ruin my rep.  ;)

Brqqq, will gladly get with you at some point to line out the spots that need a bit of Magranon's touch.  During this week with my work schedule I will be online in the mornings and late evenings CST.  Just send a /t to Uisge. 

Dl, as for accomodations there are several spots at old Silvir Bluff intended for sleeping quarters and that can be utilized for animal and cart storage with minimal cleanup necessary.  As soon as the tunnel work is well under control, focus will drift towards getting these lined out. 

I may pop by for the event itself. Nothing especially useful to speak of for my main, but I've got a Vyn priest (should be 84 channeling by then).

I'm in Exo and I'll probably come along, just for the lols!!

I'll try to get some other people in ym village involved too. There's no point quoting my skills as of yet as I'm working on them, but I imagine that my carp will be up to 50 by then. I've never been to Indi or Deli before so it'd be fun! ;)

And for anyone else in Exodus I can provide lifts. I live in Sheriff btw. :)

I'll be there (wouldnt miss it!) bringing 90 mining, 80 weapon smithing and my Vyn priests.

I'll be there.

97 Mining, 99 Blacksmithing, 99 Leatherworking, 92 Weaponsmithing, 92 Carpentry.

Will be bringing upwards of 500kg of 90+ Iron for the smiths.

Some one has some hours in on wurm ^^ Great stats on lots of the folks coming, I can't wait to take avantage...er i mean join the impalong :D

Already posted, but I'll be there.

96 carpentry, 92 blacksmithing, 90 fine carp, 90 mining, 85+ woodcutting, 70 ship building, 57 bowyery, 50 chain armour smithing and 50 shield smithing. Whatever is needed most I can do. And will be bringing a 87 faith vynora priest for linking.

I'll be there too on my magranon priest. There's not much I will cast (except maybe demise spells) but if anyone else needs favour, I have 72 faith.

I will be there with spellcast, and have my two mag priests with me as well.

I'm about to drop 500 peat off in the smithy, so that will get us started at least =D

Dropped off a bsb full of peat and about 10 logs to turn into kindling.

It's on the left after you come in thru the palisade gate and full + some in a small cart beside it.  8)

Dropped off a bsb full of peat and about 10 logs to turn into kindling.

It's on the left after you come in thru the palisade gate and full + some in a small cart beside it.  8)

I helped cart some of this too :P

any idea when crafters should start terning up? like the day before? and are their beds provided for people helping at it or do we need to bring supplys to build some.