Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Independence Christmas Impalong 2011

i'll most likely turn upĀ  :P

90+ Mining/Woodcutting

80+ carp

70+ fine carp

I'll bring emperorchong (mag priest) and bellatrix (vynoran priest) along too probably.

I'll be there for a few days, as usual.

99 Carpentry

96 Fine Carpentry

96 Woodcutting

81 Bowyery

55 Yoyo (this is very important for the yoyo competition at the Impalong)

31 Channeling (this is very important too, I just haven't figured out why yet)

Could i get a list of details of what this is? Based off the replies i see its improving things but i am not entirely sure.

Maybe a link to previous threads?

Kinda confused here.

can't offer too much, by the time it happens i'll have somewhere between 50-70 mining, 30-40 chainsmithing and i'll be a mag priest with ~50 ch, and ~50 faith (planned, anyways, depends how quickly i can grind fighting)

I will try to be there.

90+ Mining

96+ Blacksmithing

93+ Shield smithing

70+ Chain armour smithing (Will be 80-90+ by Impalong)

75+ Hot food cooking (If meals are needed I can help make them)

Could i get a list of details of what this is? Based off the replies i see its improving things but i am not entirely sure.

Kinda confused here.

A number of people all group on at the designated deed and begin creating/imping items and overall having a good time with each other. Good place to get your items improved by a number of masters and meet new people or just skill up.

Kinda confused here.

A number of people all group on at the designated deed and begin creating/imping items and overall having a good time with each other. Good place to get your items improved by a number of masters and meet new people or just skill up.

Ahh, thanks. Makes a lot more sense now.

Will probably be there then.

Yup I'm coming too. Looking forward to it :) Is there a place to mine or store iron for the smiths to use?

91.6 Mining

50 Black smithing

almost 70 carp

50 fletching

50 yoyo :D

Uisge here, been out of touch a bit since going to Exodus but will be back in the area to help prep for Impalong in late November or early December(if not earlier).Ā  Let me know what all is needed, as my online time will be to work towards yet another successful experience for all.Ā  Pingpong, we had an Utmost as well as several Very Good veins of iron in the Silvir Bluff mine just South of Festival Cove, can show you the locations if you are in the area when I get back there(as well as numerous BSB's for storage).

i will be there just let me know what help i can be

96 cas

88 shield smithing

86 mining

50 fletching

and 2 vyn priest with 80+faith 50+channeling

Ill be there for sure once i get my blacksmithing to 50 but for now I have:

50+ in CAS, mining, masonry, carpentry, HFC

Would like to help in any way possible. Be there in a few weeks or sooner :)

Banned

Your post has been removed for trolling.

As you have been warned before, your account has been banned 1 month for failing to abide by the forum rules.

Banned

Your post has been removed for trolling.

As you have been warned before, your account has been banned 1 month for failing to abide by the forum rules.

Sounds like fun I can only do Blacksmithing and carpentry to 50 atm but would like to help in any way i can.Ā  ;)

I always seem to miss these every year, but this year I certainly hope to be there!

I have:

80 Carpentry

75 Blacksmithing

60 woodcutting

50 chainarmor smithing

50 Fletching

50 Masonry

Plus my mag priest will be with me, 55+ faith 20+ channeling

Elite's letting me take MajorMinor there.

99 mining

99 blacksmithing

No idea how often i can be online yet..

Elite's letting me take MajorMinor there.

99 mining

99 blacksmithing

No idea how often i can be online yet..

Make sure you all pester whykillme when he is on majorminor, his blacksmithing skill is improving nicely!

:) :) :)

i might show up too if my Schedule isnt too bussy upcomming month.

90ql+ overall carpentry item

90ql Fine carpentry

90ql blacksmithing

70ql bows

those are the stuff i can provide :)

Thanks El.

Starting to get the place cleaned up now, but there are a couple of things that are needed before we kick off:

Peat - If you feel like donating a shipload or two of peat to stock the forge houses, give me a shout.Ā  While there are some trees to be had in the area, we go through a lot of fuel during Impalong and peat helps keep the neighbors yard from looking like the Sahara.

Iron - I am laying in a supply of 95+ finishing iron for the higher metal crafters, but we can use 70+ql in large quantities.Ā  Can mine and smelt on site if you feel like coming a day or too early.

Logs - I can do 70+ logs but a dozen high ql logs or so would be welcome for the showoffs.

God-snacks - I have a few thousand kg of 90+ wemp I will be turning into cordage for the priests in attendance, but we can always use sacrifice fodder of any kind.Ā  Jewlery items, yoyo's, locks, whatever.Ā  Our gods are easy but not cheap.

Support Beams - Work on the tunnel improvements has begun, so any amount of beams we can get is more than we have now.

Hides/Leather - Some of the servers finest leatherworkers are on hand each year, so any decent ql hide or excess leather is much appreciated.

As always the Impalong staff will write really long gushy forum posts telling everyone how utterly awesome you are for donating time or materials.Ā  Plus you earn our semi-undying gratitude which is worth between 4 and 11 iron last I checked.Ā  Willow has been on hiatus for a bit so the more we can get done for her the better.

Please note - Between Epic and a community that is spread across several servers now, there is no real way of knowing what kind of turnout to expect.Ā  But the show, as they say, will go on.Ā  We have very few scenarios that serve to draw the community together, and the Impalong is one of the best.Ā 

if required, i am willing to join the christmas impalong staff, i can sail down tomorrow to start with the various of tasks required to get festival cove back into running condition.

Edit: infact, ill be bringing down Strider now, so atleast he can start helping he is repremmed and ready to rock!

I can come by and mine some iron for the event, I currently have 83.20 mining so that might help a bit .

Peat I can do I have a corbita and live near a peat mound close to water.

I'll bring it down this weeek on my way to Deli to check my merchant down there. [probably about Thursday]