Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

More Lands to Open! (New Server)

sry why killing wurm wurm is not freedom guys wurm is all srevers and why become freedom guys more servers as wild

why must become freedom guys more dragons as wild

come say me that

wild map is very big come on wild and play here not on freedom

we on wild like pvp and market is second

and when rolf make more freedoms servers so go more guys from wild to freedom and look for the dragons and what is than with wild than is wurm not more a game for pvp

wurm is than market game  and so a game play kiddis what have no money and rolf can closed wurm

sry why killing wurm wurm is not freedom guys wurm is all srevers and why become freedom guys more servers as wild

why must become freedom guys more dragons as wild

come say me that

wild map is very big come on wild and play here not on freedom

Because there are way more people on freedom so more servers are needed than wild. Also they should be forced to play on wild to find space just because you want more people to kill.

and when rolf make more freedoms servers so go more guys from wild to freedom and look for the dragons and what is than with wild than is wurm not more a game for pvp

wurm is than market game  and so a game play kiddis what have no money and rolf can closed wurm

Seems more like Rolf is starting to accept that he made a terrible PvP game, but a great PvE/sandbox game.

wurm is than market game  and so a game play kiddis what have no money and rolf can closed wurm

Rolf makes plenty of money from Freedom, infact thanks to the influx lately he probably stands to earn a close amount from both servers.

Also Spider, I'd be all for allowing F2Pers to join Wild let them have a fair choice of trying out PVP in wurm, but theres a reason why people eventually leave Wild's "PVP" for freedom and until its rectified its going to keep happening.

Also if you have issue with your fellow wilders abandoning wild just to hunt dragons take that up with them. Its not our fault their selfish nature to "dominate, kill and destroy everything" is their primary focus. Why should the PVE fans of Wurm lose out?

And lastly: Theres more PVE Servers because perhaps, just perhaps: not everyone WANTS to PVP.

lol that say you i know that many guys from wild have many freedom alts what have max 20 skills and there alts all priest also say not rolf make many money from freedom guys

Rolf makes plenty of money from Freedom, infact thanks to the influx lately he probably stands to earn a close amount from both servers.

lol that say you i know that many guys from wild have many freedom alts what have max 20 skills and there alts all priest also say not rolf make many money from freedom guys

Also Spider, I'd be all for allowing F2Pers to join Wild let them have a fair choice of trying out PVP in wurm, but theres a reason why people eventually leave Wild's "PVP" for freedom and until its rectified its going to keep happening.

Also if you have issue with your fellow wilders abandoning wild just to hunt dragons take that up with them. Its not our fault their selfish nature to "dominate, kill and destroy everything" is their primary focus. Why should the PVE fans of Wurm lose out?

And lastly: Theres more PVE Servers because perhaps, just perhaps: not everyone WANTS to PVP.

Spider those Wilders who have Alts on Freedom are still freedomers. I think you miss the point I was making. You were implying that if Wild is left to die Rolf will no longer earn money [ "and so a game play kiddis what have no money and rolf can closed wurm" ], and I was disputing that logic with the proof that there have been more premium ships being registered on the Freedom isles than ever before.

That to me says Rolf could cut out Wild perfectly fine and still be able to operate.

So summary:

Yes Freedom have many wild alts. Freedom have many freedom alts too. But freedom have many more premium players than wild.

And as for you saying "say not rolf make many money from freedom guys" he makes more money from us Freedom People than you think.

Wilders may have higher costs per deed due to guards, but freedom has higher costs per deed due to tile space and multiple deed purchases.

So remove the bias from your brain and fart a little harder.

well you guys trolled this thread well gm needs to clean this up :P

lol sry for what need freedom  a deeds when pvp is not alowed you self was go with 1 char on deli for the dragons that is the point

when rolf make a new server he must delete all dragons freedom need no dragons

many guys winning wild guys have drake scale so he cant kill guys not light but that freedom have now  many more drakes and scale is no point for many guys

i hope rolf delete free transfer and all dragons from freedom servers  or is the next what rolf than make on freedom artefacts lol

but we all see what the future bring

Fullstop Wild isnt going to get ANOTHER server if its having trouble filling the one it already has. And with your kind of attitude no wonder.

Fullstop Wild isnt going to get ANOTHER server if its having trouble filling the one it already has. And with your kind of attitude no wonder.

You know for a fact that not everyone on Wild shares Spiders attitude, due to the fact you were there no longer than a week ago.

Broken, I was implying that due to the attitudes of the few it tarnishes the glowing reputation of the many. Unfortunately dirt sticks better than glitter.

It was a very specific statement on his attitude of ignorance (he wants people to be less ignorant of Wild, but shows almost complete ignorance for freedom) and was not intended to be representative of Wild in general.

So get off the defensive foot eh? :P

i play very long on wild server and i ahev see many and the big probelm is that many guys from wild have panik from new ppl we all dont know is spy or is not spy that is the bigest problem

the other problem is not for the forum

and i have never speak for all guys on wild sry that i say what i think

for that we have a forum

Broken, I was implying that due to the attitudes of the few it tarnishes the glowing reputation of the many. Unfortunately dirt sticks better than glitter.

It was a very specific statement on his attitude of ignorance (he wants people to be less ignorant of Wild, but shows almost complete ignorance for freedom) and was not intended to be representative of Wild in general.

So get off the defensive foot eh? :P

Thing is, there's no reason for anyone to assume that a whole server will act in the same way as a few individuals choose to on a forum. Any suggestions that these attitudes can reflect wild as a whole are probably a contributing factor to the small population Wild currently has.

People need to stop picking up on words said by one person and applying it to whole servers/kingdoms (it happens in the Wild section too).

Yay, new server!

I hope Rolf might consider the suggestions that were posted in this thread, even if they're not quite to do with the thread title :P It is a server layout I would be interested in, and while it's not dissimilar from what Rolf tried before, it's the method of implementation which should make the difference ;)

In regards to Exodus, I half agree with the people it's saying that it's too soon, but it sounds like it would be catered towards a particular kind of players who enjoy the PVE aspects of the game rather than the PVP or the Terraforming aspects - players who are generally already well established. If this is the case, then I can't see many newbies heading over. Hopefully Rolf will give them a choice of servers to spawn on, which a suitable description given before entering the portal.

In regards to Exodus, I half agree with the people it's saying that it's too soon, but it sounds like it would be catered towards a particular kind of players who enjoy the PVE aspects of the game rather than the PVP or the Terraforming aspects - players who are generally already well established. If this is the case, then I can't see many newbies heading over. Hopefully Rolf will give them a choice of servers to spawn on, which a suitable description given before entering the portal.

Spider is a pretty easy language to learn. You'll get it if you keep at it.

Anybody else feeling the eminent demise of freedom?

i would say given that they just expanded freedom with another server and are now planning a second server addition that freedom is healthy and alive and growing.. no demise in site.. now if your suggesting inde dying? i really doubt it but its possible.

people arent on wild because pvp in this game is awful and it keeps getting screwed with which tends to make it worse