Sign in to follow this  
elite

Public announcment: The slaying of Erik the Red Dragon

I now have enough FS (thank you Deliverance):

Thorgot, 70+FS, QL70 Drake, QL70 sword with 82FA, QL80 large metal shield

Fresh Fo priest with 31 Faith - if i make the 40+ Faith till the slaying i would very much like to attend!

Gladi is the name

Thorgot, 66.6FS, QL70 Drake, QL70 sword with 82FA, QL70 large metal shield

Gogogo! you can do 70 :)

Thorgot, 66.6FS, QL70 Drake, QL70 sword with 82FA, QL70 large metal shield

Gogogo! you can do 70 :)

Done. :P

Xsamuraizx

60+ FS

40+ Firstaid

70ql full chain with 70ql great steel helm

70ql+ long sword and large metal shield

Have not required all the stuff yet but I'm working on them.

will attending priests be able to have a swing at the title too? and the lottery? just asking

Elite, asap check your dragon.

Thanks to certain whiners dragons now bash out of the cage, and rolf ofcourse couldn't wait with this until your dragon was killed, good job to all whiners. I hope you're watching over it m8.

sunday the 25th maybe? faster then planned... but yea

Thanks to certain whiners dragons now bash out of the cage, and rolf ofcourse couldn't wait with this until your dragon was killed, good job to all whiners. I hope you're watching over it m8.

Dragons shouldn't be caged anyway... GO DRAGON GO!!! Fire and Mayhem everywhere..do ittttt!

says the guy whining over whiners. You're the reason for it as you started the first whine topic for caged uniques.

says the guy whining over whiners. You're the reason for it as you started the first whine topic for caged uniques.

I have also asked for it not to be changed until elite killed his, and rolf should be aware of that, "community event" guy.

Dragons shouldn't be caged anyway... GO DRAGON GO!!! Fire and Mayhem everywhere..do ittttt!

You say that after you spend a large amount of money on the game and rolf changes it without thinking

can't get the best of both worlds as i've found out.

Dragon shouldn't be too tough to contain anyway. Besides, you should have to maintain the captee if you want it to remain captured. Putting 3 layers of fences around it is too easy.

This is in no disrespect to Elite btw.

I have also asked for it not to be changed until elite killed his, and rolf should be aware of that, "community event" guy.

hahahha, man. i dont want to be rude but...hypocritical much? you complain about everyone else caging dragons but you go and mention you want favouritism to certain people. Its either all or none. All dragons require real life investment, elite knew the risks when he bought this dragon that it might break out oneday, as does everyone who tries to cage them.

If it's any consolation, I have my doubts that it's actually possible to kill the red dragon. The last one only fell do to an unfortunate bug regarding traps and FA.

Also, if you guys do get the chance to take on the red, you should be aware that here is a maximum number of players allowed on a target at any given time. When we were fighting the kyklops, players were occasionally getting the message that they were unable to attack the creature. I don't know if this number has changed, but I believe the cap is less than 40 people.

For those complaining about this new fix:

TAMING: It exists for a reason. Now put it to the use it was intended.

You cant tame uniques, and i wouldn't recommend trying to dominate them either.

I dont quite reach the requirements but id like to help anyway possible. I have:

35.86 FS  70ql large maul or swords high enchants, 50-60ql chain and plate armour w/ AOSP  70ql great helm also AOSP

35.79 first aid

will be working up FS in the meantime.

Headhunter:

70fs +

80ql Drake(Web armor)

70ql longsword

Large metal shield

May use 2 longswords, Would be LT on one, FB on the other.

I'd love to take part in such a rare event...Title is a bonus :P

We are going to kill the red dragon this sunday at 5pm CET at 49X | 56Y (Independence Server)

EVERYONE who has got 60+fs should come and help us. Make this to one of the biggest community events Wurm has ever seen!!!

---> Here is a timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Freedom+Fighting+Arena&month=09&day=18&year=2011&hour=17&min=00&sec=00&p0=37

We hope that everyone has got time...

See you there!