Sign in to follow this  
MasterGeldrin

[Deliverance] South Eastern Bay Neighbours : Meet, Greet and Chat Thread

Hi Im Tilon and am the founder of Villa Sabynka. Theres not much i can contribute with atm but if theres is anything ill try to help out in any way I can.

PS. Just want to say thanks to all the people who answers my newb questions.

Hi Im Tilon and am the founder of Villa Sabynka. Theres not much i can contribute with atm but if theres is anything ill try to help out in any way I can.

PS. Just want to say thanks to all the people who answers my newb questions.

Welcome to the neighborhood Tilon, let me know if you need anything.  I am somewhat new too, but can probably point you in the right direction.

Psoriasis

Anyone in the area able to suggest where I could go to get some sand? Somewhere that isn't going to offend anyone of course... :P

In the bay is the best place (if you have a dredge).

Dunno if you know that sand dropped on dirt converts the tile to sand, and vice versa.

I suggest you snag a few sand from where ever you can find it and dump it on your land. Instant sand pit.

In the bay is the best place (if you have a dredge).

Dunno if you know that sand dropped on dirt converts the tile to sand, and vice versa.

I suggest you snag a few sand from where ever you can find it and dump it on your land. Instant sand pit.

Say what?! That's ace!! But it does confuse me somewhat, as we had some sand at the Serendipity Bay harbour and i dug it and got some dirt. I dropped the dirt and the sand turned into dirt...  I guess I wasn't being careful enough with my initial digging... I think I will need to do some more experimentation with this!!

Guryon, dig from the centre of a 2x2 sanded area, youll get sand. If you dig on a straddling tile say Dirt/Sand then youll get dirt.

Ahhh.. Superb guys! Thank you both. If I could rep ya I woulda!!

Digging on sand still lowers a corner however, so its a good idea to make a few patches because you will hit rock pretty quickly with one patch.

Be Carefull we have a Criminal which was spotted in our area:

0ced480fec6746655bfd681bc2e9a88b25ea9ae8e29941e3cc672c4fedef36226g.jpg

Made with http://www.glassgiant.com/wanted/

WTF?? Thats my main?

On to a Little More Serious Stuff

Update on Port Side 37x 43y

All 3 god Altars are done fell free to come and use them.

Love Tile is being Fenced off for PROTECTION

Lithane is now a 61+ Vynora Priest (PM Him or his alt Ultorr for Vyn Follower or Priest Conversions)

Foatportside is now a 41+ Fo Priest (PM Him or his Main Angera for Vyn Follower or Priest Conversions)

Jaroh has a Few god Statues in Stock (25c for 30ql silver ones)

We would also like to welcome our towns new horse arrivals - And a few more to come soon

Ebonywest - Owner: Ebonvoid
FantasyNorth
Dreamkiss - Owner: Angera
Dasyrain
Honeystark
Baxterhard

Update on Steppe Area

New Crocodile Spawner at tree line - +- 36x 42y - Spawns Slow Crocodile

New Rat Spawner at Waters Edge - +- 37x 42.5y - Spawns  Normal rats

Notes To New Members in Area:

WELCOME!!!

Yeah. the town I belonged to was disbanded after my friend was unable to log in because of crashes, we just let it go. Didn't take long till looters hit. Found a convenient missing fence in our livestock pen and all the animals gone. Today I found a missing wall in my house and a piece of wall missing right next to our FSB. Sadly, its just not worth it anymore. We spent a lot of work on it and within a day or so after the deed was gone, this happens. just going to let everything rot. if any respectable neighbors want to know what was in our mine, message me and I'll let ya know.

Yeah. the town I belonged to was disbanded after my friend was unable to log in because of crashes, we just let it go. Didn't take long till looters hit. Found a convenient missing fence in our livestock pen and all the animals gone. Today I found a missing wall in my house and a piece of wall missing right next to our FSB. Sadly, its just not worth it anymore. We spent a lot of work on it and within a day or so after the deed was gone, this happens. just going to let everything rot. if any respectable neighbors want to know what was in our mine, message me and I'll let ya know.

What a shame, baldrov. Which settlement are you talking about?

Hey,

there seems to be a problem with the former Silver Hill Monastery. The road connecting the very south end of the Serendipity Peninsula with the northern settlements used to run right through the monastery. For that reason the main gates were always open to everybody.

Now, as the deed has been disbanded due to lack of upkeep (Viktok, where are you, mate??), the gates are suddenly closed and the road access is blocked. Strangely, there seems to have been some activity inside the monastery, 'cause I can see a felled tree and some fresh logs.

Does anybody have a clue what's going on there?

Cheers,

Yaga