Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Thank you Mr Bloodworth!

Sad to hear this, thanks for all your hard work, and, i always enjoyed the zombie events so thanks for those too.

wishing u every success in your future endeavors

Mr. B.,

This is such a sad notice.  You were one of the most active and dedicated "volunteers" Wurm has had imho.  You gave countless thousands of hours of attention to this game and your fingerprint will be around for a long time to come.

I just want to say thank you for your talents, your enthusiasm, your drive, your inspiration, your care for consistent design, your willingness to sponsor events, and your general care for a game we all love.

Thanks Mr. B.!  We all know you gave us your best!  It will not be forgotten!

The first yellow name I ever saw in local was Mr B at the June Akhen Tourney.  I was thinking to myself where did that yoohoo get that black bodysuit  :P  Then I moused over him and his title was (God).  I laughed out loud to myself.

Then later that afternoon.. came the zombies.. then the sea monsters.. then the sea monsters big brothers :)  I had only been playing about 4 weeks and needless to say, Mr B's participation in game at that level left me even more impressed with the game and its team.

Good luck sir in your future endeavors.  Wurmians will miss you!

:'(  Goodluck MrB.  It's been a lot of fun!

Ah thats a shame! Whenever I see Queenie play and see how different it looks nowadays I always think he and his team have done a good job!

Good bye and good luck MrB. Xanadu was proud to have you as a brand spank'n newbie villager.

All the best to you in the future.

:)

Like or dislike his work, I think we all appreciate the time and effort Mr Bloodworth put into this game! Good luck with whatever you decide to work on in the future and hopefully you will now have a chance to enjoy the game more as a player :)

Mr B you did a lot for this game and the community and I'd like to say a big thank you. Best wishes in the future and I hope to see you soon!

THIS....is a truly sad day. I will miss our talks MrB and my wife will miss you dumping the odd zombie behind her in our mine wile she works LOL

1 thing i would like to say is that out of all the wurm staff you were the only one that gave the players the new info and heads up on what idea's were in the mix (good or bad).

And yes you got some REALY bad stick for most of that and stood in front of Rolf and his team and took both barrels most of the time.......now i think players will see just how much info you use to dish out after you leave and the info grapevine is cut.

Again MrB we will miss your skills, New Graphics and above all your presence in the game ......Laugh....coke came out of my nose !!!

And as a few here have already said --- Rolf, you realy should have hired him.

Bad Rolf.....Bad Bad Bad Rolf !!!!

I may not have agreed with all of your decisions *cough*octo-barrels*cough*, but I appreciate the time and effort you put into improving both Wurm's graphics and polygon count.  Thanks for your contributions to Wurm, Mr. B.  Good luck on your future projects!

Bah, why does no one like his barrels?! :P

Sad to see you go - I never managed to make it to your "events" but they all sounded like a lot of fun... Hopefully you'll come and do something for Halloween this year, or perhaps take part yourself if someone else organizes it!

Warning

User has been banned for falsifying moderation after warning.

woaaah....yet i am shocked!

now.....i hope you know that you will be missed....

but....we wish you alot of happyness in your new work (whereever that is)

greetings

chikiza