Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Thank you Mr Bloodworth!

Sad to see you go but very happy you were here at all. Best of luck and do drop by!

Thanks for all your hard work!! Lets just hope the new leader will be as vigilant as you have been when it comes to the players opinions on things.

Awwww  :'(

You come back now, ya hear!?

I've enjoyed getting my little tasks off you MrB haha, even if I didnt get them all done  ;)  :D

Awwww  :'(

You come back now, ya hear!?

I've enjoyed getting my little tasks off you MrB haha, even if I didnt get them all done  ;)  :D

Exactly the same here. Farewell, and have fun out there.

I loved your work Mr B and very sorry to see you go. Good luck.

This.

Good luck in the future MrB.

And allways improve - yourself and your work!

Good luck MrB, your hardwork and the community events have been greatly appreciated. You will be missed. I hope you have found greener pastures for yourself and your zombie hoard.

But... but.... but...

Who will cheer me up with random event-messages while I dig and mine?

Who will spawn countless zombies and other creatures from hell, for us to run from?

Who will trim the bushes?

...  :'(

Sad to see you go, hope you enjoy whatever other path you take in life/work/hobby :)

And please stop by every now and then :D

Good luck and many, many, MANY thanks for being the awesome art-dev-gm of wurm!

Bye Mr. B, don't be a stranger. Thanks for the lovely gfx updates you've been involved in and the community events i never managed to get to :D

MrBlood was also a driving force behind the quest area in Freedom Market and held popular Zombie events on Independence.

Should let him be a gm =P You should let him still be able to do stuff like spawn zombies without Mrb's zombies wurm is borin

Thanks MrB.  You will be missed :( . Your work was excellent and wurm is the better for having your service!

Good luck Mr B. 

You've moved Wurm graphics on a long way.

I hope you will keep your account and join in on the occasional organised Wurm event like the impalong.

I'll go out and cut some nasty bushes down in your name.

It is not just your art-work I will be missing Mr.B - your thoughts about the direction the game as a whole should be going will be missed too! Hope you find a good and well-deserving place for your talents and idea's, and thank you for all done in wurm!

Like or dislike his work, I think we all appreciate the time and effort Mr Bloodworth put into this game! Good luck with whatever you decide to work on in the future and hopefully you will now have a chance to enjoy the game more as a player :)