Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Thorgot's Ql95 Carpentry, Ql93 Fine Carpentry, Ql90 Bows

Thorgot's blah blah blah Master Carpenter something MD is Still Fat Store. In business since 2008.

Prices do not include the cost of mailing.

Carpentry and Fine Carpentry (spindle, clay tool, grooming brush, rope tool, cheese drill, fruit press, loom, improving mallets, and any other carp and fine carp items)
QL70: 30c
QL80: 50c
QL85: 90c
QL90: 1.3s
QL93: 2.5s (fine carpentry)
QL95: 2.5s (regular carpentry)

QL95: 4s (fine carpentry)

Mallets (new only, for improving see above)
QL70: 10c
QL80: 20c
QL90: 30c

Bows (Willow or otherwise, any size, can not be mailed)
I recommend Tfugl or Herrfritz. They can make very high quality bows. If they aren't available, I can do up to ql85.
QL50: 20c
QL60: 30c
QL70: 50c
QL80: 60c
QL85: 90c
QL90: 2.5s

House planning and loom imping
I can plan houses requiring up to 99 carpentry as I enjoy the thought of people constructing absurdly large buildings. I generally won't travel out of my way to improve looms or plan buildings but may sometimes be convinced to do so.

Shipping cost is 0c picked up at Akhenaten, which is in Kinoss Bay, 10c mailed to anybody on Independence, or 20c mailed to other Freedom servers. See the mail page on the wiki if you don't understand why mailing things costs money. Bows, fishing rods and other large objects can not be mailed.

Time and Improving Existing Items
Items are made to order, so it may be several days before you receive them. If you would prefer I improve an existing item, you can deliver it to Akhenaten or mail it to me at your own expense and I will improve it, generally at a cost equal to the difference between the costs of the ql you want it at and the ql it started at.

Enchantments
I do not have access to enchantments at the moment. 

How Do I Order?
PM me, post in this thread or send thorgot a /tell on Freedom. Or leave corpses in my house.

Merchant Location

My merchant is located in Freedom Market on Independence. You can find it near the east entrance, here:

0OETxs4.png

Edited by thorgot
  • Like 1

Welcome back!

Let me get ya started I got 2 looms that i need imped to 80 ql.

First is  Located @ 31y 28x  on the coast right beside Rockcliff Horizons, in the Black Dog Isle area; the other is on Black dog Isle at Poxville deed 5 minutes away.

Can I get bow, short bow and long bow all QL70?

cod to Xirxx  ty!

Ok, I'll do that right away when I get back from Deliverance in a day or two.

ill take a 70ql long bow with high coc if you can

Let me get back to you on that, the priest I usually use is currently unavailable.

alright no problem if you cant just the bow will be fine COD to (noob)

I would like a 75ql willow longbow please Thorgot.

COD to Torluk, thanks.

80ql rope tool - CoD it to Archerpl ASAP please :).

Sent.

I would like a 75ql willow longbow please Thorgot.

COD to Torluk, thanks.

Sent.

Can I get bow, short bow and long bow all QL70?

cod to Xirxx  ty!

Sent.

ill take a 70ql long bow with high coc if you can

Will send tomorrow. It is 67coc, so 1.37s total (including the 20c it costs to wrap and mail).

Welcome back!

Let me get ya started I got 2 looms that i need imped to 80 ql.

First is  Located @ 31y 28x  on the coast right beside Rockcliff Horizons, in the Black Dog Isle area; the other is on Black dog Isle at Poxville deed 5 minutes away.

Done.

Also, restocked my merchant with various wooden objects. Nothing enchanted yet, I'll make some of those for my next batch.

Hey Thorgot,

Was wondering if I could talk you into heading up to Tussock, in the north-east, at about 20x 11y. I'd like a high ql loom made if possible.

Also, are you still at lvl 9 on path of love?

I am going to hold off on promising any more looms until I finish my current set of looms, sorry.

I was never path of love, I'm level 10 on insanity.

Ah, my bad, love path must have been wishful thinking.

Well, I'll keep an eye on this thread for now to see if you became available ;)

Hey Thorgot, glad to see you back in business. You should stock your merchant in FM with some of each tool at higher ql please. Like, 80 ql things for example... Ropetooles and stuff. Ordering cod is just lacking the shopping fun ;-)

what would an 80QL rope tool with a 60+ CoC chant cost me?  And a 80QL spindle with 60+ WoA?

what would an 80QL rope tool with a 60+ CoC chant cost me?  And a 80QL spindle with 60+ WoA?

I probably won't be accepting many custom enchants in the future, but you're in luck, because I just enchanted a c68 rope tool and a w83 spindle. Using my usual enchant and ql80 prices, how does 1.28s for the rope tool and 1.58s for the spindle sound, plus mailing?

Can you do them both for 2.5s COD?  If so ship them.

I added those prices up and got 2.86s, is that ok?

I've restocked my merchant with some higher end stuff, including a 77coc/77woa ql91 mallet and a w83 spindle.