Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

~Deliverance Community Map Project~ ENDED

Please add Nora Outpost, north east of Green Dog.

Also added the clay and 2 tar pits approximate location, and a guesstimate of a slight correction to the shape of the lake.

bb14926e923f7d34c308363ac561cb3725539259fad8aea579da7756bb5f4cef6g.jpg

Update on the two lakes in the north:

RhPao.png

Vantage point 1:

Ve0kH.png

Vantage point 2:

oibtW.png

Please add Keeperton Craftworks to the map at: 14x, 25y. Has merchant and mailbox

Do you mind fixing the land near SE steppe and the small island.

Me and an other Mapper (She made her own map) agree that that corner is much straighter.

Mystecore, I've climbed a fair few of the tallest mountains in the SW, and will soon start accurately mapping out the majority of the quadrant for you.

Do you mind fixing the land near SE steppe and the small island.

Me and an other Mapper (She made her own map) agree that that corner is much straighter.

I have no problems correcting and refining anything on the map at all, that is the whole purpose of this project. However, your phrasing of 'do you mind' comes off as impatient, bossy or demanding, even if it's not intended.

I'm a sensitive wee soul and prone to emotional distress.

Well thanks for all you do! We appreciate it!

Hello!  Could you add my deed Framingham, 48y 18x.

Thank you :)

25z093a.jpg

Welcome to Mount Smoky!

There is a substantial mountain centered at roughly 13x40y, extending a tile and a half or so in each direction, roughly circular.

The top is all grass/trees.

The west side of the mountain is almost all stone, the south side as well.

The North side is grass all the way to the bottom, where there is a substantial sand pit that is about 1x1 tiles.

The east side is mostly grass, with a strip of stone along the lower edge.

Hey Darkmalice :)

Grt job on the map so far!

Please add our village which is "Forgotten Bay" at 43x 39y

(right on the coast!!)

Cheers

KhalDrogo

The large steppe extends over to the edge of the southest inlet, Seahorse Bay is just north of where the steppe meets the inlet, not sure how to get exact coordinates but this would be close:

(Schiann or Angera or someone deeded in that smaller green area SE of the main steppe might be able to draw in the "shape" of the steppe in that area better than me, I think mine is roughly close but the extension of the steppe to the inlet shoreline might actually tilt downward a bit rather than upward, my deed is just to the north of the steppe extension)

seahorse_Bay.jpg

BTW, there are 2 (you might have included one) lakes north of Dark Hand of Valor, near the mountain. I know mostly cause i live by one :P

I think you've been to it though

Freedom_map2.png

See the lake NW of that mountain you've pointed to m8, that's where I saw you in local btw. That lake you've drawn south of the mountain isn't there, don't believe there's one to the east either although it may be a small one I missed.

Carisann is at

39x 17y probably right about in the center of the tile

i forgot to mention. Theres a tarpit east and west of my village

i believe they're at about 29x, 8y and 31x, 9y - my village is quite between the two pits.

and i believe at about 28x, 7y is an area with peat

Mamadarkness has very generously gave permission for me to use the outline from the more accurate map they have been working on. As such, it will take me a little time to sort out the new version. However, I'm sure you'll agree it's worth the wait.

ETA Friday night.

Mamadarkness has very generously gave permission for me to use the outline from the more accurate map they have been working on. As such, it will take me a little time to sort out the new version. However, I'm sure you'll agree it's worth the wait.

ETA Friday night.

That's great news!