Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

~Deliverance Community Map Project~ ENDED

The lake at 43x/26y is called Kern Lake. Also the proportions of the northern parts of the lake are rather small. There should only be about 1.5 coords between the NE part of the lake and the ocean (soon to have a canal).

Hey darkmalice

13z7qfn.png

The south end of the mountain is more curved like yours shows, but theres quite a bit more landscape between the coast and the mountain, it's quite hilly but theres quite a but of room.

Thanks!

shadowcrest-1.jpg

Deed: Shadowcrest

Owner: Luani

Coordinates: 31x25y (I think)

Oh and there's ALOT of clay just south of our deed.

And a 4 tiled (square) tar pit at the intersection 25-26x 26-27y (well close enough)

I do hope I've come atleast somewhat close :D

Fraggle Rock is at 47x , 28y ( roughly ) has Mailbox ( 62 power ) and Private Trader

Fraggle Rock Bath House is at 46x , 28y roughly

Name: Prium

Owner: CA Claies

D'hara is roughly at 44x/24y, but only if the middle of the lake is accurate... (we are literally at the narrowest point on the mid-eastern side of the lake).

Also, there is a ton of clay to the south of the deed that extends nearly a full map coord.

Zanarkand is located at 32x, 28y at the base of the mtn in the grass by the water.

We have a merchant up at the location with all kinds of rope, some tools, armors, etc

zanarkand_map.png

Don't worry about how accurate it is, so long as the relation to features is about right it can be amended later (probably once some roads are down).

i believe im pretty accurate from your update when i say IRON CITY is located at 31y 10x

Island @ 41x , 45y + 46y is called Gilead as it is a single deeded isle.

The Isle underneath it (south) is at the moment being called Oify by the mountain top dwellers there.

Terrible Terrible Village is at 14x 48y. We're between the coast and the ridge.

Also, there is a small spit of land in 15x 49y. It's deeded and called the South Isle Reserve. It's mostly Marsh.

We're thinking up names for the Ridge (it's pretty massive). Any ideas?

Bit more accurate representation of the North East with some deeds.

b12cd.png

Also a mailbox at Del Rio. ;)

15 Y 7 X  -- Poxville West Dock  -- Has mailbox and guardtower. Plus a coastal highway double tile paved from the rocks at 14Y to 17Y from what ive seen.  So far this road only runs on the highways and hasnt made an inroad area yet.

Added my deed and the mountain it's right under, also made the steppe shaper better than a circle :P

I'm not 100% positive i got the shapes or scale right.

Also i ran into a small lake when exploring east of that ridge yesterday that (i think) on the map.

cYuJo.png

Semi on topic:

I will soon have images up of my travels along the NE/SE river and lakes. (366MB / 203 Images takas a while to upload on South-Africa's internet)

As there are done they will be in my Mediafire folder for viewing, Check my self PMs to get an idea of where I am.

Start point was New Ultimarus View point (NE),then Down south and across South bank of NE steppe. and Then South along the Cost to Deed near SE steppe.

First few images is other from SE steppe , Green dog and ten again SE steppe area.

Last ones is from the SE steppe.

Folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rbd1j891durcf

After it uploads I will start adding deeds to an image of map from my tile prefect deeds map.