Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

~Deliverance Community Map Project~ ENDED

Talonwood is also farther south on Schleicher's map, I just don't know in relation to the map or where the edge is, South of White Beach Resort.

Alright. Of particular interest to me now are sketches/info on the large bay in the SE and what I believe is a connecting waterway from there to the east coast. Also, the interior tundra, stretches of moss (seen a few big ones), sand, peat, lakes and any wee islands I may not have spotted.

I have one more mountain vantage to deed today and I think I'll have view over just about everywhere. Sat/Sun I'll be walking the entire coast on froobs to check against what I have so far.

Contrary to what I was told before, Green Dog does not appear on the south coast. It is in fact much more central (directly north of my SW deed I believe), resting on a sliver of land between two lakes, tundra to the east and a mountain to the west. That's the first time my main has died mapping lol.

Thanks for all the contributions so far and keep 'em coming. ;)

OK well my newest vantage has some extremely useful views, so might have a rudimentary map up tomorrow evening.

central.png

NW.png

Also a big thanks to Schiann for supplying me with a folder of screenies from all over the place.

Alright. Of particular interest to me now are sketches/info on the large bay in the SE and what I believe is a connecting waterway from there to the east coast. Also, the interior tundra, stretches of moss (seen a few big ones), sand, peat, lakes and any wee islands I may not have spotted.

This is partway up a mountain on a lake that is inland from Fraggle Rock. We call this lake, Kern Lake (Mystic Lake View deed was dropped after D'hara (us)).

East side of map, Approx. half way down the coast and across the shoreline-spanning mountain range.

5pUR

5pVq

5pVx

5pW6

5pVJ

5pVR

I am breaking Mapping rules a little but all in area wanted the info I am posting the help plan deeds better. Except 1 that was n`t on ATM of mapping

Just finished DEED Mapping area from OIFY Island west of Dragon ridge mountin on east coast of steppe from island to Utopia trade port.

If any one want please map area North of trader at UTP, as trader is a reference point to where I got.

Thanks to all players for there help and support in me making the map notes.

NOTE IN DOCS NORTH IS LEFT SIDE

Tile Perfect deed mapping can be seen on Shore is rough but correct in certain places. (In a Spreedshet on Google docs for my helper to help me map.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap6FPstOZmfTdEJPd0FlZWtQbjJ5ZllYWHBkOS1JcEE&hl=en_US

Basic overview image

f2dea32e77c9827a9c16a3ef070a2798d87b9eb4dd7c1350930746af4c53e5ff6g.jpg

Deeds:

NOTE: Location is from the Vynora altar as Port side docs - My mapping Middle point.

Yellow- brown area is steppe line for hunting.

Name  - Mayor (Location) - Important info - God if known

1. "Village" - Thirtynine (215S 15E) - Name will change soon. Deed is 17 NS and 13EW but they will expand soon - Vyn

2.  Fatrat Harbour - Alphafat (189S 17W) - Vyn --(Nice Guy -[02:44:43] <Alphafat> need any food though? )

3. Starkhaven - Libertha  (114S 19E) - Making Canals around them deeper (80+ digger). - Vyn? (Boat Markers live here)

4. Gilead - Xzalander (105S 59E) - Allied with Kiyo - Heathen (No Gods) -- Island to be named Buffalo Star Island

5. Kiyo -  Menyet - 1 Spirit templar (Mayor wasn`t on for more info) and location posting (Just leave it South of  Gilead on Oify Island for the moment)

6. Valhala - Groundchunk (41S 24W) - In contact with Port side about deed plannings - VYN (low lvl priest soon)

7. Portside - Lithane/Angera (0S 45W)  - Thats my town - Vyn (51+ Vyn priest willing to convert)

---INFO-- Gold VYN ALTER at docs is for PUBLIC use , Ask about sand as we will give you some to make your own , Clay will be at digging level soon. Also trading crops and meat for 30ql meals with Opulence (65% nut)

8. Seahorse Bay - Brash (76N +-8W) -- Please don`t cut olives in area

--Info-- 23 tiles N of them is a tar put under water - bring a boat and dredge.

9. Utopia Trade Port - Lumpygravy (151N +-10W)

--INFO-- TRADER AND MAILBOX near water

10. Fort Bloodforge - Dudeguy (130N to 150N  50W to 100W)

Steppe notes for Hunters

Trolls in NW near TAR and tree line

Bears  (mostly brown)In N area near a pointing Mountin

Wolfs and dogs in SW - near tree line.

Spiders More South that SW. - Just east of Wolfes

Horses all over

Cows and bulls all over

Cave Bugs (mostly hardened) near the treeline in Middel North - just East of trolls.

Unicorns (mostly sly) found near Port side deed and a little SW.

(Report on day 2 - 9 horses , 3 bears , 13 trolls , 3 CBugs , +- 20 Cows/Bulls , 40+ dogs , 20+ wolfs, killed 7 wild cats, 3 spiders , and +- 7 anacondas)

--- Note to all around ---

If you find an Unfinished guard tower in water , feel free to take it AFTER asking Angera. (should be +- 7) , as I used it for markers each 50 tiles.

I am breaking Mapping rules a little but all in area wanted the info I am posting the help plan deeds better. Except 1 that was n`t on ATM of mapping

Just finished DEED Mapping area from OIFY Island west of Dragon ridge mountin on east coast of steppe from island to Utopia trade port.

If any one want please map area North of trader at UTP, as trader is a reference point to where I got.

Thanks to all players for there help and support in me making the map notes.

NOTE IN DOCS NORTH IS LEFT SIDE

Tile Perfect deed mapping can be seen on Shore is rough but correct in certain places. (In a Spreedshet on Google docs for my helper to help me map.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap6FPstOZmfTdEJPd0FlZWtQbjJ5ZllYWHBkOS1JcEE&hl=en_US

Deeds:

NOTE: Location is from the Vynora altar as Port side docs - My mapping Middle point.

Yellow- brown area is steppe line for hunting.

Name  - Mayor (Location) - Important info - God if known

1. "Village" - Thirtynine (215S 15E) - Name will change soon. Deed is 17 NS and 13EW but they will expand soon - Vyn

2.  Fatrat Harbour - Alphafat (189S 17W) - Vyn --(Nice Guy -[02:44:43] <Alphafat> need any food though? )

3. Starkhaven - Libertha  (114S 19E) - Making Canals around them deeper (80+ digger). - Vyn? (Boat Markers live here)

4. Gilead - NOT STATED (105S 59E) - In Allaince with Strakhaven - Not known

5. Kiyo - Mengat - 1 Spirit templar (Mayor wasn`t on for more info) and location posting (Just leave it South of  Gilead on Oify Island for the moment)

6. Valhala - Groundchunk (41S 24W) - In contact with Port side about deed plannings - VYN (low lvl priest soon)

7. Portside - Lithane/Angera (0S 45W)  - Thats my town - Vyn (51+ Vyn priest willing to convert)

---INFO-- Gold VYN ALTER at docs is for PUBLIC use , Ask about sand as we will give you some to make your own , Clay will be at digging level soon. Also trading crops and meat for 30ql meals with Opulence (65% nut)

8. Seahorse Bay - Brash (76N +-8W) -- Please don`t cut olives in area

--Info-- 23 tiles N of them is a tar put under water - bring a boat and dredge.

9. Utopia Trade Port - Lumpygravy (151N +-10W)

--INFO-- TRADER AND MAILBOX near water

10. Fort Bloodforge - Dudeguy (130N to 150N  50W to 100W) .

Steppe notes for Hunters

Trolls in NW near TAR and tree line

Bears  (mostly brown)In N area near a pointing Mountin

Wolfs and dogs in SW - near tree line.

Spiders More South that SW. - Just east of Wolfes

Horses all over

Cows and bulls all over

Cave Bugs (mostly hardened) near the treeline in Middel North - just East of trolls.

Unicorns (mostly sly) found near Port side deed and a little SW.

(Report on day 2 - 9 horses , 3 bears , 13 trolls , 3 CBugs , +- 20 Cows/Bulls , 40+ dogs , 20+ wolfs, killed 7 wild cats, 3 spiders , and +- 7 anacondas)

--- Note to all around ---

If you find an Unfinished guard tower in water , feel free to take it AFTER asking Angera. (should be +- 7) , as I used it for markers each 50 tiles.

@ Lumpygravy. If you don`t mind --snip-- where the image is ( [ img ] tags ) just to shorten the post.

*To all, does any one know the general location of Green Dog yet (need to make a trip up there soon and need our tools)?

I really wish Rolf would do a mapdump for us... I mean, how hard can it be? He did one for Wild... why not Deliverance?

I really wish Rolf would do a mapdump for us... I mean, how hard can it be? He did one for Wild... why not Deliverance?

If you head straight westish from Greendog you will hit shoreline after about 25 mins or so.  This included avoiding spawns.  Then heading north it turns out the first deed I ran into was Alces Imperium which is just south from stoneport. 

Closest reference as to where GD is that I can find from my own experience. 

i been working on a map but damn photobucket nerfs the resolution size i have no idea how to fix it..oh well

Don't be soft :P

Part of the fun of Wurm is that it is a sandbox game, you're unleashed onto completely unexplored territory and you want it served to you with a silver spoon? Shame on you lol. I personally think that community made maps offer a much more realistic and satisfying experience.

I believe that the reason it was done on Wild was due to illegally hacked map-dumps circulating amongst certain players, therefore in a competitive PvP world it created an unfair playing field. Subsequently, the only way for Rolf to make it fair was to release a map-dump for everyone. Deliverance is not a competitive PvP server, it is a PvE server so I doubt Rolf will give you a map-dump because it would severely weaken the "Environment" side to "Player vs Environment" gameplay.

This.

Rough maps, or hell even the "pixel" perfect ones made by players are atleast discovered and drawn in game (kinda, you know what I mean). Time has to be taken, there is still risk and best yet it wont be 100% accurate for terrain. So you still have to be a little wary.

What i would like is to have an ingame cartography skill, with crafting ink and maps, and using it to map out treerain around you (with radius depending on your skill, elevation etc.)... Currently it's just too meta.

Please keep discussions about new skills and map dumps elsewhere.

This thread is for contributions and suggestions relevant to the project at hand.

First version up.

Looking good, thanks for taking the time to do it.