Sign in to follow this  
Mez

Berlin Smithy - and various goods

All items can either be picked up at Berlin located on Collosus Lake - or sent via CoD, Please note that it takes 90c total to send a chainset through the mail if a chain helm is included.

Buy a chainset and receive a free steel helm 50-59 ql. Some confusion has come from this, for the purchase of a chain set you receive all chain pieces except for the chain coif, instead you get a free steel helm, if you want a chain coif you need to let me know, in which case the prices goes up 55ql/20c - 65ql/30c - 75ql/50c

Chainsets, tools and helms are improved up to their stated QL and further improved untill more lump is needed without any further cost to you.

I do not do custom orders on great helms, I have stockpiles of them, if you wish to purchase a helm, I simply pick one out of the group and CoD it, it is however promised to be at least 50QL, most often times they end up being at least 52QL

Contact - Stagger in game or via forum post / PM

Plate Smithing:

Great helms -

50QL - 30c

60QL - 40c

Dredge scraping lips - Sold in groups of 4 for 40c

Chain Smithing

Full sets only (free steel helm with purchase of set)

55ql - 1s

65ql - 2s

70ql - 3

75ql - 3.5s

80ql - 5s

Blacksmithing

50ql - 15c

60ql - 20c

70ql - 40c

80ql - -----

Prices exclude large anvil which are +10c

Shields - Coming soon

Various items for sale

99.96 QL rat pelt 0 dmg - 1.5s

For ships and ship components I suggest Berlin Shipyard - http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=60399.0