Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Arbitrary judgements in Wurm

Mm.. :/ it's not the lesser of two evils in your eyes? Seems like.. there is going to be disagreement and drama either way.. at least one way quiets the rumor mill a bit, in my opinion.

Nope. Early games used to do walls of shame. Nothing good comes of it. Its between the offenders and the GM staff.

mr b how can you and everyone else who supports this 273 year ban say follow rules, when Oracle posted in that thread the guy posted saying GFM should be banned that "goldfishmoo has done nothign wrong and broke no rules"

HOLLA

Wild is not a unique snowflake as far as rules go. You guys are not this naive, you have to really be TRYING to get banned.

I have no opinion on any specific matter jack. Just use common sense and you will be fine. Its really not that hard.

but say me why we have no bl or mr gms all what we have is jk gms jk cms  mean you that is than neutral

"You have neen using game mechanics in unintended ways without reporting"

what does that mean? what are these game emchanics? no one will say....

mr b how can you and everyone else who supports this 273 year ban say follow rules, when Oracle posted in that thread the guy posted saying GFM should be banned that "goldfishmoo has done nothign wrong and broke no rules"

HOLLA

Most people that get banned, know what they did. Likely before they even did it.

HOLLA

You and your friends didnt get a break for exploiting skill, and harrassing tony about being a deadbeat dad in kchat for 9 months.

You got permabanned, Tony, I don't think making a ton of new forum accounts with proxies is helping your case now.  You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.  Take a break from the forums/game for awhile. 

but say me why we have no bl or mr gms all what we have is jk gms jk cms  mean you that is than neutral

Wild is not a unique snowflake as far as rules go. You guys are not this naive, you have to really be TRYING to get banned.

I have no opinion on any specific matter jack. Just use common sense and you will be fine. Its really not that hard.

You and your friends didnt get a break for exploiting skill, and harrassing tony about being a deadbeat dad in kchat for 9 months.

Are we really in danger of being banned for questioning what rules were broken, so that we aren't banned ourselves? If this is the case I'll shut up, but you must see how ridiculous that is...

The rules need a working over. TG be damned, I'm just worried about my own a$$ at this point. Where do I need to draw the line on my own behavior?

but i dont understandd why we can not speak from rules we play the game not rolf we must now what is the best for us

My bad Mr. B, I see how I was reading that wrong now.