Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Wolf

Wolff's Shipyard - Corbitas, Small sailing boats, and rowboats

Sales include lock/key and mooring anchor.  Delivery negotiable, prices flexible.  

"We build the boats  that move you!"

Reply here, message me in the forum - Taylor Wolf, or PM Wolff or Wolven in game,

Thanks!

Wolff

BY THE WAY: Dragonius is awesome to do business with if you are in the market for rope or cloth goods. :)  Tell him Wolff sent you

Lumpygravy is also great to work with if you're in the market for horses ( bought all 6 of mine from him)  He runs Utopia Stables.  Tell him Wolff sent you

Sold :)  More boats coming soon!  feel free to message with orders for boats in the meantime. 

Thanks!

Wolff, Wolven

Great boat, honest deal, and speedy delivery. Great job Wolven.

ok guys and gals, Wolff is a really good guy. I had a problem with the boat that I bought from him. He corrected the issue at his expense.  Thanks again Wolff

My pleasure Deanr!  Sorry again about the problem, but I'm happy we could take care of it. :)

Wolff/ Wolven

Id like a small sailing boat. Can you give a price here or in a pm? My phone doesnt like starting a new pm, but allows me to reply.

I bought a boat from Wolff today. He was very nice to do business with. If I need another boat, I'd buy from Wolff again. :)

Thanks Xeniphi !  Pleasure doing business with you :)  Do remember me when you are ready to upgrade :)

Wolff, Wolven

Bought a ship from Wolff today. Everything went smoothly and fast! I had my new boat in about 20 minutes! If i ever upgrade or buy another boat, i'll buy from Wolff again!

I have to say I am extremely pleased with this service. Everything went smoothly. Very nice guy, quick, and cheap ;). I Recommend him 100%!

Bought a boat yesterday. Excellent quality and service!

They even put up with some drunken shenanigans and myself being late a bit due to some girlfriend issues.

Delivery and payment went very smooth, no problems at all.

I recommend Wolff's service to anyone that is looking for a boat.

Thanks again,

~Moose

I would like to purchase one to be delivered to: 61Y 5X South of brownstown.  Thank you :)

Do you have a rowboat or sailing boat for sale?

Can I have it delivered to Salvek Harbour? (south of Crytsal Canal)

Br

griper

Hi I'm looking for a small sail boat I have coin in hand lol with delivery to the Elysian Bay area 52y 51x just to the right of promethus. Thanks and Have A Good One.

A plus wolf on your service and ship ql will use again when I up grade to a bigger ship. Thanks again for the great service  :D