Sign in to follow this  
Willow

where do you want this years Impalong?

Do we have to sighn up anywhere to participate? i can do imps to 70+ql leather armor and my mom is a Vyn priest who wants to join is on the priest fun

Maybe by the time it's Christmas, I can swing by and contribute something more than demises, crappy AoSP enchants, and shattered items. :)

Festival cove gets my vote too, last year seemed to be a success and its fairly central.

Cliff...

Nevermind, RoS is enough work for me

My vote goes to Festival Cove.

And this year I will be bringing an army with me.

- Felt

My vote goes to Festival Cove. I actually plan on going this year. Probably will do Carp/Fine carp items.

Festival Cove. All is in place and so close to the Freedom market. Just makes sense. And of Course Willow is the bestest Hostess ever.

Last year's Impalong was a resounding success and well organised by Willow. I'd love it to be held here at Silent Hill, but whether Elias wants it remains to be seen. That said, anyone else williong to organise it is more than welcome to put it together, but seeing as the Festival Cove site is all readilly prepared it makes sense to hold it there a second year running.

I would love seeing an impalong at Silent Hill, though it might be more practical to hold it at Festival Cove again since all the facilities are already in place.

Festival cove !

Just gimme a buzz if you need some help getting the place back into shape or if you need some other help Willow.

I'll bring zuper doing WS and an alt doing FC this year.

I vote for Festival Cove again!

(Also, a special request to Darkenstone, if you have not done so yet, please allow sailing through that canal without dragging... I will be bringing 6000 KGs of doorlocks plus another 500-1000 KGs of other things and cannot drag my boat through there)

I may join on a Free alt if I can find the place just to chat. :P