Sign in to follow this  
chazman17

I think I might get back into Wurm and saying thanks to a few people.

So it has been a very long time since I have played Wurm online and I made many friends and last few and I had a great experience in Wurm! I'm think I might play Wurm again once I get to work on my computer and fix it up. So if I do decide to play again I hope I will get the same great experience like I did the first time and be able to see if some of my friends are still playing. A little part of has also be urging me to play Wurm again so right now it is I'm a bit leaning over the line on whether I'll play again. Since I made this little post a mess I think I'll say thanks to some of the people who helped give me a great time!

Enki - You helped me alot in Wurm and were also a great friend, thanks alot man!

Poseidon - You were quite a funny fellow and a smart one too, thanks for all this silly things you did that made me laugh and helping me out!

Zephyr - Thanks so much for helping me get started and doing trades with me, you were a great friend too. Thanks!

Hordern - You provided me with a safe place to store my stuff and gave me a job when I had nothing to do, thanks for so much for helping me out when I lost almost everything!

Spelltest - Thanks for helping me out when I was being harrased and answering my silly questions, you did one hell of a job and thanks alot!

Buttercup - You sponsored me, gave me a home, bought me Minecraft, were a great friend, and gave me a great time! Thanks alot and I hope my thanks reaches you over in Europe!

Gurubear - Thanks for the little gift you left me one time and thanks again for helping out back at Scorpion Stone a while back. Thanks so much :)

I know I left out a few others since I can't remember their names but to anyone else who knew me and helped me out please  PM me!

Thanks for all the great time my friends, the staff, and the Chat Moderators for everything and improving my experience in Wurm!

I hope I can fix up my computer soon so I can continue playing again, thanks once again for all the great memories and fun I had!

Thats about it for my little bit of rambeling.