Sign in to follow this  
Mayrin

Animals of Allure: Cheap Speed Horses and more!

Hi there! My in-game name is Mayrin and I'm located in Allure - just North of Crystal Lake, straight up the road from Hell's Harbor (40x 33y). Please feel free to comment here, or PM me in-game or here on the forums. I prefer not to deliver, but may be willing to work something out if you're close.

allure_map.jpg

I have over 41 animal husbandry, meaning I can see all traits - no hidden negative traits! To see a list of the traits and what they mean, click here.

FOALS (babies)

Chaserpick (Female | Brown): It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. Price: 40c

Eastswift (Male | Black): It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. Price: 40c

Chasermountain (Male | Grey): It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. Price: 40c

HORSES (adults)

Idastark (Female | Grey): It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. Price: 40c

Tearhunting (Male | Grey): It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. Price: 40c

Other Animals

Please PM for availability and pricing.

[table]

[tr]

[td]

• Cattle (cows and bulls)
  • Unicorns (normal, angry, diseased, raging, greenish)
  • Deer (normal, alert)
  • Dogs (normal, slow, champion)

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Mmmmmmmm Cheese tonight thanks to Mayrin.

Bought cows- fast, friendly and great quality. Thanks!

Thanks for your business; it was a pleasure! Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Thanks for the rats Mayrin. I'll probably see you again for some more animals soon!  :)

Thanks alot for the animals.Very good prices and im deffenetly gonna buy some animals from you again. :)

Thanks for your business, Wisardlomp; hope they're working well for you!

Main post updated; more to come soon!

Good quality animals and great service! you can even meditate while waiting for your animal!

Briskwing (Male | Grey): It has fleeter movement than normal. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It has keen senses. Price: 40c

Copperhappy (Female | Golden):  It has fleeter movement than normal. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It had very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. Price: 40c

Sold! Enjoy them. :)

How much for pigs and dogs?

Do any of your dogs have any interesting traits?

Thanks!

How much for pigs and dogs?

Do any of your dogs have any interesting traits?

Thanks!

Sent you a PM!

Just bought 1 cow and 1 bull service was great! I will be a repeat customer for some piggies!

Joe

I bought 2 cows, 1 bull and 2 horses, and the cows are breeding nicely.

Great service, well recommended!