Sign in to follow this  
Hyaenidae

Show off your deed!

Hello all!

I thought this thread would be a nice idea, the point is to upload pictures of your deed here or links to albums so you can get the appreciation for all the work you've done!

I know there's some really amazing deeds out there, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see them.

Post pictures of your deed as it is now, perhaps before and afters of the site you planted the deed at, how long it took you to get it to look like that and any stories you have about the creation of it!  ;D

This will also give people ideas to how they might want to plan their deed too!

(not sure if this is the right forum board for this, I think it fits.)

Feel free to advertise if your village is recruiting here with a link to the actual recruitment page.

Enjoy!

Please upload the pictures, please focus on all the secret entrances, also take pictures of your chests, how your token is protected, and where you keep all your extra equipment  :D

Please upload the pictures, please focus on all the secret entrances, also take pictures of your chests, how your token is protected, and where you keep all your extra equipment  :D

Ourlord just made me ourlol

Well that's just silly, -1

Ah, refreshing, the paranoia and fun attitude of some Wilder's. Understandable that anyone with a deed on wild wouldn't want to post theirs, so no criticism from me on that front. This should/would probably stand better on the freedom board IMHO. However, when I get a day from work and don't have to call my second-in-charge for status reports and to pass instructions I'll upload a few of the in progress wood bases from Al'Saius and keep some modicum of updates in here for you.

I've seen pictures of that deed before in the wild recruitment section,  looks like a medieval castle  ;D

@wolf, yeah I thought I'd get some sceptical responces from some, but I know for a fact there's alot of awesome looking large wild deeds, HoM, HK, capsalot, etc that wouldn't care about having a screenie of their deed from a distance up.

Also! post pictures of any old deeds you have, I enjoyed looking at the Kyara ones.

BlackBirdAbbey.jpg

Picture of my deed "Blackbird Abbey" before I moved to Wild. I'll aslo see if i can find some good ones of HoM.

I saw the ruins of that Abbey near where I live now, always wondered what it looked like. I'd post a screenie of my deed here but it still has a LOT of work to go before it's presentable ;)

Here, my glorious deed- Pypland.

Made entirely by me. Can't get better shots of it because it's on a hill :).

.... making the deed was the first time I did terrafoming in Wurm too :P .

3907_22_08_11_5_48_40.jpg

3907_22_08_11_5_49_22.jpg

3907_22_08_11_5_49_56.jpg

3907_22_08_11_5_53_29.jpg

perfectly aligned tower :o

Agree 100% lol, that looks awesome.

And nice work Pyp!

%7Boption%7D

CAPSALOT made some nice progress since my last visit. Looks great!

Mithril Hall, the peak of Mol Rehan...

291eq2s.jpg

As she stood near the end of her construction.

Here are some pictures of Delirium (eastern Mol Rehan) as of six months ago: http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=50053.0

Since then we've completed our dirt walls and have nearly completed our longhouses, as well as generally cleaning it up a lot and adding a lot of nice personal farms and houses. If I get a chance to properly set up my desktop tonight I will update with more pictures.