Sign in to follow this  
prezes

Gold coin for sell 70E [Sold]

Given your account is 1 month old, and your avatar

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=3128;type=avatar

I'd suggest getting a reference or 3.

I never chit anyone. Don't judge by avatar. If you can say something bad about my honeste fell free.

I never chit anyone. Don't judge by avatar. If you can say something bad about my honeste fell free.

Wasn't trying to say something bad, jsut giving some advice, which you are free to ignore.

Thank you for advice and for free bump :) Unfortunly it's my first gold coin so noone can confirm im good gold seller. But ill try to contact someone trusty who can confirm my good in game deals.

Thank you for advice and for free bump :) Unfortunly it's my first gold coin so noone can confirm im good gold seller. But ill try to contact someone trusty who can confirm my good in game deals.

Im more than happy to give my thumbs up to prezes as a trusted player.

Dealt with him a few times now and its always gone smoothly:)

I can also confirm ingame deals with Prezes worked well, and as often as i see him flipping all over the map he was surely busy earning this. Great to see your hard work paid off. Good luck with the sale!

I have placed several orders with prezes, he provides fair excellent and expedient service.

:)

I would vouch for Prezes, I have dealt with him before and it has been very pleasant, and from what I have heard of him, he's a valuable member of the community. :)

Add me to those who have done business with Prezes and would trust him, but I agree with Mala that the avatar might scare away some people.

Hello

I'm new to Wurm but I want to Sell Wurm Gold too. I don't want to Deal with many people just one person. I also do not like PayPal so I want to know if you would be interested in buying gold from me for resale. just let me no how much you would pay for 1 gold from me in us dollers i also would like to know if the money could be sent western union.

Sincerely Mr.Jacob Tiffin

Hello

I'm new to Wurm but I want to Sell Wurm Gold too. I don't want to Deal with many people just one person. I also do not like PayPal so I want to know if you would be interested in buying gold from me for resale. just let me no how much you would pay for 1 gold from me in us dollers i also would like to know if the money could be sent western union.

Sincerely Mr.Jacob Tiffin

I would prefer paypal over anything, as they sort disputes very well. You have no guarantees or options to call money back with western union or bankwire, in case anything goes wrong with the other side of the deal. Also, it might look a bit funny to admit being new to wurm and then wanting to sell gold. As everyone can see now, even those being really busy to earn gold inworld have trouble when it comes to converting their rewards afterwards. I guess everyone would be happy to sell to just one trusted source. Maybe an idea for Rolf to implement currency exchange in both directions, maybe taking a fee or something, or implementing an exchange market where buyer and seller can enter their offers and matching offers will be executed automatically, and respective buyer/seller gets their reward to their account, like there is for so many virtual worlds and the real world stock market.

Payment sent on agreed price, via PMs.

Coin Received.

Good seller.