Sign in to follow this  
Dannyiron

[Relisted]Academy of Enlightenment with Trader, LMBC etc. Current Bid: 70s

The Academy is being relisted. The deed and all the writs have been returned to me, as Eyesgood has realised that he doesn't have the time to manage the deed, and believes it would be better in someone elses hands. A very honourable sentiment, and I thank him for the (albeit short) period that he took care of the deed. I am, of course, now looking for somebody else who would like to own the deed and carry on it's legacy. Also please note for this Auction, that the upkeep now contains an additional 10 silver coins.

Starting price: 25s

Minimum increments: 2.5s / 1.75E (Eg, 35s = 24.5E, minimum increment would be up to 28E)  CONVERSION RATE OF 1s = 0.7 EUROS.

Start time: 1250 GMT, 7th August.

End time: 1250 GMT, 25th August. (2 week 4 day auction)

Reserve: Yes, Hidden.

PM offers: Accepted.

Sniper Protection: 24 hours.

Buyout: Offers Accepted.

Some information is the same as previously. However, some information has also changed.

• Expansion IS possible to the East/West from the Academy. It is only on the North-South border that we cannot expand, due to the large perimeter held by the village of Laus Deo.
  • One of the animal pens now contains 25 enchanted grass/tree tiles (2 of them are trees, oak and cedar). The token is under enchanted grass, the garden to my house has 2 enchanted tiles, and an adjacent animal pen to the first has an enchanted oak in it.

Good luck bidding!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The "Academy of Enlightenment" is a 37x33 deed.

-The perimeter is 5 and has 0 hired guards.

-The Village has 13 silver, 63 copper and 85 iron in its coffers.

-The monthly cost is 2 silver, 44 copper and 20 iron.

-The upkeep will last approximately 156 days, 9 hours and 6 minutes more.

-This settlement has aquired knowledge that increases the productivity bonus of its citizens by 1.75%

-There is plenty of terraforming that has already been done but not been used with the academy. Please see photos for further viewings.

Key:

RED = general unspecified buildings

PINK = SPECIAL ITEMS. This includes GUARD TOWER, LARGE MAGICAL BIRCHWOOD CHEST and a TRADER!

LIME GREEN = Pen areas!

YELLOW = Most Important Buildings! Contain most/highest quality stuff etc.

So here is what comes with the academy:

-Off deed Inn: 5x2, Stone, 23-57ql walls, no more than 20dmg. Comes with 4x beds, 1x large chest, 1x 10ql oven, 1x large barrel, 2x rectangle tables, 3x stools.

-Off deed Inn garden: 24 tiles. Contains a Birchwood Dog Hole, at 5 dmg.

-Off deed fighting facilities [unfinished]: 17 tile long building, stone, outer walls completed 23-57ql. Wall damage at ~<12ql. 13 interior tiles inside building (Ideal for dualing/fighting arena)

-Off deed fighting facilities garden: 12 tiles, cobblestone. Fences 30-55ql, damage 25-50 (one at 78)

-Off deed 3 corner entrance building [unfinished by 2 walls]:stone, 20-58ql walls, damage <17 on all walls. (Constructed facing Northwest, so could be used to make a troll cage)

-[slightly]Off deed 2x1 entrance building:stone, 50ql walls (One wall on-deed is 13ql), <6dmg (13ql wall is 28dmg)

-Off deed 4x2 building: stone, 16-50ql walls, <20dmg. Large Chest, 25ql Forge, Square Table, Chair.

-Unfinished Sailing Boat Decoration. (Needs finishing, too heavy to pick up!)

-Off deed 3x3 building [unfinished by 2 walls]: stone, 35-50ql walls, <2dmg, 1 bed, 1 BSB, 2 large chests, 1 33ql forge.

-Off deed 2x2 building: stone, 50ql walls, <8dmg. Leads onto Treefarm which has lots of trees, not entirely finished fencing.

-Off deed, 19 buildings, 2x2, Various stages of delapidation. Containing various items, generally low quality (beds, forges, ovens, large chests, large anvils etc.)

-On deed 4x2 stone building [unfinished], walls 25ql, <2dmg. Comes with 1 bed.

-Backing off Above building, on-deed, is a small 2x2 animal pen. Currently contains Venerable Lion, which will come with it if desired.

-On deed [Centre] 3x3+1 building, stone + wood, Layed with wooden floorboards, 2x large barrels, 2x coffins, 2x BSBs, 1x FSB, 3x large chests, 1x maplewood vynora altar, 1x bed, 1x rectangle table, 1x circle table, 1x chair, 1x 70ql loom, 1x container fountain, 1x 90ql forge. 1x4 Garden, containing trash heap + gate onto main area. 1x2 patio area

-On deed [Centre], 1x 65ql mailbox, 76 power courier cast

-On deed [Centre], 4x3+1 building, stone, up to 70ql walls, 2x large chests, 1x FSB, 2x large barrels, 2x BSBs, 1x bed, 1x 70ql oven, 1x 70ql forge, 1x gold magranon altar, slabbed

-On deed [Centre], 2x2 building, wood, 7x BSBs, 2x large chests

-On deed [Centre], 3x2 building, stone, ~60ql walls, 2x ornate fountains (container), 3x forges (61ql, 58ql, 58ql), 1x BSB, 1x large chest

-On deed [Centre] 3x2 building, wood, 1x 58ql oven, 1x FSB, 1x 27ql loom, 2x large barrel.

-On deed, 4x2 building, wood, 19-25ql walls, <20dmg, 4x BSBs.

-On deed [Centre], 4x2 building, wood, ~40ql, 1 bed, 1 large chest, 1 BSB, 1 60ql forge, 1 40ql large anvil.

-On deed [Centre], 3x2+1 building, stone, LARGE MAGICAL BIRCHWOOD CHEST, 1x FSB, 1x 80ql forge, 1x coffin, 1x large barrel, 4x large chests, 2x BSBs, 1 bed.

-On deed 1x1 stone gatehouse, ~58ql. Entrance to deed.

-On deed 1x 65ql Palisade gate beside entrance gatehouse. Makes mounted carts easily ridable into the deed area.

-On deed [Centre] 1x1 Gatehouse, stone, 72ql walls. Leads onto 59 tile pen ((5x12)-1) and 46 tile pen ((12 x 3) + (3x2) +2x(2x1) quarantine pens). ALL PENS ARE ON-DEED.

-On deed, 1x1 wooden building leading onto 23 tile pen.

-On deed, 1x1 wooden building leading onto 150 tile pen, +3x4 pen, + 5x (2x1) quarantine pens.

-[Mostly] on deed, 1x1 wooden building leading onto 83 tile wooden pen. Fences slightly delapidated, 1 missing.

-On deed, 3x4 wooden building, 1x large chest.

-On deed, 4 buildings (2x2), containing various items (ovens, forges, large chests. Reasonably low quality)

-On deed, TRADER! in a 3x3 wooden building, no windows. Trader in centre.

-On deed, 1x1 stone gatehouse [unfinished] leading onto 4x3 pen area. Ideal for animal.

-THERE IS STILL HUGE AMOUNTS OF LAND ONDEED THAT ISN'T CURRENTLY BEING USED, SO YOU CAN USE THAT FOR WHATEVER YOU PLEASE!

-On deed, large tall wall perimeter (see photos)

-Off deed, 1x1 stone gatehouse, 60ql, exceptional quality lock, 8dmg, leading onto VERY large mine. Contains iron and gold veins. Gold ~ Average quality, iron veins vary from bad quality to utmost. has frequent animal spawns (cave bugs, fiends, spiders), and is quite pathy. It is straight onto the water table, and unfortunately due to misconduct by previous "mine users" the entrance is uncomfortable for use without climbing. this could potentially be fixed by shaker orb etc.

-Off deed, Academy Docklands. (see photos)

-Off deed, 58ql Guard Tower (Close to the Inn)

-9 large carts, 4 small carts. (Found in outside storage area leading off smithery), plus other various carts that do lurk in other buildings. For example, one in my house.

With the Academy of Enlightenment, you also gain it's reputation. I hope the new owner will keep this to a high standard. The whole area is general academy influence, and there is plenty of room to expand and build within.

I will give a total writ count once I have collected all the writs together. They are held between Elwood and myself due to the nature of how we used the village, and I will be collecting all the writs he owns very soon. All writs and necessary keys will come with the deed (Will be in "Dannyiron's House" beside the token, in one of the large chests)

Special items that come with the deed are: Guard Tower, Trader, Large Magical Birchwood Chest.

Thank you for looking! There was alot to write down, if you think I've forgotten something, please tell me and I will upload!

Please see the following post for pictures!

Many thanks,

Dannyiron, proud owner of the Academy of Enlightenment.

2x1entrancebuilding.png

2x2ondeedanimalpen.png

2x2storagebuilding.png

3x1entrancebuilding.png

3x2forge.png

3x4woodenstorage.png

4x2offdeedbuilding.png

4x2offdeedstorage.png

academymainarea1.png

academymainarea2.png

cookhouse.png

dockwj.png

elwoodshouse.png

entrancegatehouse.png

fightingfacilitiesgarde.png

fightingfacilities.png

gateu.png

guardtower.png

horseandunicorngatehous.png

horsepens.png

inngarden.png

innr.png

largepen.png

lavaspiders.png

mailboxp.png

minej.png

newbhousing.png

offdeedarea2.png

offdeed3x3.png

offdeedarea1.png

ondeedunfinished2x4buil.png

outerwall.png

traderv.png

unfinishedsailingboat.png

treefarm.png

O.o i thought this was sold?

Read the first 3 lines of the thread. :)

O.o, i see, yea i only saw the underlined fat part, skipped the first 2.. guess i missed out on the most important part.. ah well :)

Good luck with the sell again then!

Hahaha :)

Well thanks very much :)

Bump, I modified the OP to an auction that I think works slightly better.

I'd like to pop down and see the deed for myself prior to making a bid, I assume that is ok?

Sniper Protection Extends it to 18:00 GMT 3rd August.

Might want to fix that.

Is there a buyout this time? Bearing in mind it went for 55s last time.

Sniper Protection Extends it to 18:00 GMT 3rd August.

Might want to fix that.

Is there a buyout this time? Bearing in mind it went for 55s last time.

Oops, thank you!

There is no specific buyout, but I will consider any and all offers made. :)

Bump, there isn't a single bid on the deed at present.

i know if i had the money i would but most people have recently spent alot of money on other deeds and such

Thanks elite, well that's a price I would definitely accept, and the hidden reserve is met, although I would hate to see the Academy demolished :/

And I appreciate that the thread has been up for ages and I'm sick of seeing it too, and I do apologise for that. However, I need to sell the deed, and there's no point in the upkeep being wasted in my hands as I do nothing with it, so I'd like to sell soon. Thanks guys.

Hmm, I could have sworn i seen this deed disband the other day i guess i was wrong.

Edit: My bad it was this one that i seen..[15:45:05] The settlement of Realm Of Enlightenment has just been disbanded by Ramsay.

Bump, 3 days left! Elite leading at 50s!

I know he wants to demolish the deed but I need the money irl, so I am pretty inclined to sell :/