Sign in to follow this  
liviticus

Livi's Legendary Links

Hello and welcome.

I am Liviticus of Livi's Legendary Links and I offer bespoke chain armor at lethally low prices.

Each lump hand picked from the most select iron viens and heated to perfection to aviod any impuritys.

Each and every Link sealed shut with a kiss from a Vyrona Vestial Virgin.

Every chain piece tempered and cooled with water from the shores of Mist lake itslef.

I am located in Silent Hill (56x 20y) and i am open to take orders for comissioned

chain armor sets of high quality (80-90ql).

Any Comissioned set includes Livi's Lifetime of Longevity*. An agreement between craftsman and buyer in

which should the chain set fall below -1.00ql of the crafted value, the craftsman will repair and imp the item

back to the original quality at the craftsmans primary workshop at the earliest convenience for both partys.

Comissioned set Prices/Delivery/Details are all negotiable, Feel free to contact myself in game or regester your intrest here

in the forum and i will get back to you to answer any questions you may have.

I have a merchant at Freedom market restocked bi weekly with a minimum of 3 chain armor sets of 70ql. Prices are as follows;

Gauntlet/Boot/Sleeve            40c per item                 

Pants                                  50c per item

Jacket                                60c per item

Thankyou all for reading my advert and i hope to hear from you soon.

*Livi's Lifetime of Longevity has the following conditions;

1. The offer only applies to full comisioned sets of 80ql or above wherein the buyer has comisioned the craftsman to create

chain armor to a predifined quality.

2. The offer only applies to chain armor that bears the mark of Liviticus in part or in full apon it.

3. Any repair will be conducted at the Primary workshop namley "Silent Hill Workshop", transport to the

aforementioned location for the chain armor is the buyers responsibility.