Sign in to follow this  
Dskaggsgv

Merchant & House Stolen!

The person named Alternate Stole my merchant & house of my account.

I would not suggest to hang out with him.

He stole most of my stuff all of my houses.

How can he steal your merchant and house, did you give him access to your account?

:( for sharing passwords with random people, make sure you trust them enough with your stuff..

To bad those people exist.

And i believe alternate is known for doing more stuff like this, to other people.. stealing stuff etc

Or someone th at really has a name close like that one, but i think it was Alternate.. :o

How can he steal your merchant and house, did you give him access to your account?

Yes.

:( for sharing passwords with random people, make sure you trust them enough with your stuff..

To bad those people exist.

And i believe alternate is known for doing more stuff like this, to other people.. stealing stuff etc

Or someone th at really has a name close like that one, but i think it was Alternate.. :o

Hes close to FM and i thought we were Best friends.

:( Sucks man, i think that's the guy i'm talking about... just so lame sadface

'tis an unfortunate thing to happen, but backs up why staff tell you not to share your password with 'anyone'. I allowed a friend of mine to return to wurm on an old account of mine. But before i handed it over, I stripped the account of everything other than starter tools and a month of premium. So, the morale is that trust doesn't matter with accounts , and precautions must always be taken

dev it, people (almost) always get their accounts back in the end even though they get hacked even with that message.

Being hacked is different to handing over your password to someone Mimiga.

apperently not.

Lots of people gave out their Pw to people and then deving it and they see it as "hacking"

Harleyvitality for example.

Lordfox as another one.

was browsing forums and the forum account you are using to tell us this is also flogging a house and merchant for 10s in freedom market forums.

Care to explain? You never stated anything about a forum account breach, nor anything about the house and merchant being sold.

apperently not.

Lots of people gave out their Pw to people and then deving it and they see it as "hacking"

getting your stolen but still having acces to your account is not the same thing asĀ  not being able to log it in anymore

Unless the account has been sold, Alternate is also Hisome. Feel free to beat up on himĀ  ;D. I've had trouble with him before, though nothing to this scale. The only issue I had was him moving in with me then disappearing to freedom randomly and blowing up a house on his way out.

22:01:06] <Dskaggsgv> ill give you my boat =P lol

[22:06:00] <Dskaggsgv> im not kidding lol

[22:06:07] <Dskaggsgv> right here

[22:08:51] <Dskaggsgv> I wanted a merchant =P

[22:11:06] <Dskaggsgv> Please ill give you my boat D=

[22:11:28] <Nikohost> it was 10 silver... thats alot.

[22:15:24] <Dskaggsgv> ? What? i thought you were gonna keep it a boat isnt worth a merchant

[22:15:47] <Dskaggsgv> Are you sure?

[22:15:50] <Nikohost> the boat is fine, besides, you said ur building my house, remember?

Thats My Proof Nikohost have me it. Ask him in game.

This issue is being looked into