Sign in to follow this  
Fathertime

Fathertime / Blackout

As always you are making the right choises, thanks for your efford :)

Trust me FT there will be times you wish you still had that mute button  :o. Glad your staying in the game.

Happy Trails, FatherTime.

Thank you for all that you did as a CA.

/salute!

i have had a few deaths close to me IRL lately and it has made me look at my life and the way that i act towards others.

Just don't forget... fingerprints you can get out of, blood soaked rags, bone saws and drop cloths in the trunk... no problem. It's the mugshot, whatever you do don't be crying or smiling. If you can remember that you'll be ok.

As always, keep laughing man.

Sorry for your losses in RL. Glad you are sticking around to play. Kick back and relax. You have earned that right and thanks for all you have done for the game and community as a player and a Gm throughout the maps.

Thanks for everything you've put up with and helped us through, I remember you helping me out a couple times when I played as Nikolaius all those years ago. Will be glad to see you as a regular player though, you can de-stress and play with the rest of us again! As to outside life taking it's toll, I understand that whole-heartedly, seems I'm not the only person with a lot on their plate.

It was always a pleasure serving as a GM with you. I think you'll find coming off the team is a great feeling! I wish you the best of luck and my condolences for your losses.

My sincere condolences on your recent losses. I hope you get to take time and enjoy the game more this way FT. 

Good luck, and you know where to find us when you need us.

Sad to see you leave the team FT , but RL is always greater than games  although i am glad to hear your still going to be playing though.

My condolences to you on your recent losses .

Not only the staff will miss you the whole Wurm will miss you.

You did a great job and helped me and you also helped others when they started as a CA thank you for this help...

Thanks for your Commitment FT, you were one of the greater GM's around, Especialy if you lasted this long, applause for that.

Enjoy your  pre-GM days again! ;)

hope to see you/speak to you again.

Condolences for your recent losses FT. Also enjoy your retirement from the staff, you'll be able to play the game  now istead of watching chat all the time.

"would I let my thirteen your old kid say that" is the best policy there is for chat moderation. You did a great job if you handled from this point of view.

He did and he did a great job. Wish we could clone him 100 times to clean up the mess that is kchat.

As someone who likes Wurm, I can only say thanks for the effort, Fathertime. 

Sorry to see you leave the team FT but glad to hear you'll still be around in game.

Well put.

See you in game (G)FT :)

Many a tear will be shed for you FT :( Thank you for being an amazing GM and an awesome mayor (The good old JK-Home days!)

Good luck with everything! See you around in-game still :)

Thx FT for all the effort u put in this game. Cya

thanks for all this time FT, im glad you still are around

Hey Fathertime, we haven't spoke in awhile, but I'm glad to see you're taking a step back to put more of an emphasis on RL. Hope to talk to you soon, and thanks for your work as a GM! :)

Hope you can relax a bit now, and have fun just playing.

Thank you all :)

Its really nice to see that people do appreciate what i have done in my time in wurm as player and as part of the GM team, its very rare that you actually get told your doing a good job while your doing it, sadly you normally only ever hear the moans and groans.

Im very glad that so many have commented on how they liked the way i did moderation on Kchat, you can never please everyone but it does go to show that plenty of you do prefer the strictness of my style to keep Kchat a nice place for all. Maybe this is something for the rest of the team to follow up in my absence.

Fathertime

Aside from chat today, after your step-down, I haven't interacted with you at all, so I don't have anything to go on. However, from what you said in chat, I suspect you did your job as well as it could be done. GM is a tough and mostly thankless job. GMs as a whole don't get enough appreciation from the player base (no matter what game we're talking about), because most of their hardest work is never seen by the majority of the players.

So, thanks for the service you provided, and don't feel guilty about stepping down. You've done a great job, and you're absolutely entitled to stop, regardless of the reason. If GMing in Wurm is anything like GMing in other games (and I have no reason to believe otherwise), you've more than earned your rest.

Edit: And to all of the other GMs who are still doing the job, thank you. Please know that there ARE some players who know how tough your job is, and appreciate that there's someone around who is willing to do it.

Edit: And to all of the other GMs who are still doing the job, thank you. Please know that there ARE some players who know how tough your job is, and appreciate that there's someone around who is willing to do it.

^

Welcome back to mortality =p. Hope you can enjoy the game more not having to respond to stupid devs like that  yggdrasil idiot that crashed his ship into a house getting it stuck.

Sorry about your loses irl, I wish you and your family well.

your where my favorite GM/CA even tho i dint meet many.  thanx for everything you done.

i dont say i dont like the other CA/GM or that they are bad.