Sign in to follow this  
Zxmadkiller

Single Player mode?

Im sorry if theres Already a topic about this.

So I was thinking. I Really like Wurm like it is now.. But Sometimes I want A bit of Freedom... I try going to The Wild servers. Doesn't work too much for me. So I was thinking, What if There was a Menu when you log into wurm, A Menu that Allows you to go to Single player or Multiplayer. The Single player world would be Randomly Generated. It would Bring more people to wurm. not only that but it Also Allows people to Make Movies in wurm. Also I was also thinking: A Portal in Multiplayer That allows to go to The Users Save/Map... Sure there would be a Small Dialog. Heres one for a Example:

Players Name: DarJ.

World Name: The Hermits View.

World Password: 7N85

The World/Save Password can be Nothing to 4 to 8 Digits.

If you dont like this Suggestion Please tell me why. If you want to Add something to this Suggestion Just Say so.

Thanks!

At least 20 topics asking for the same thing and they all got the resounding answer .. NO!

Anyway, why would you want to play Wurm without Rolf to get your boat back? :P

I like Wurm players. We have weird arguments about weird things and that is the Way of Wurm!

At least 20 topics asking for the same thing and they all got the resounding answer .. NO!

Anyway, why would you want to play Wurm without Rolf to get your boat back? :P

I like Wurm players. We have weird arguments about weird things and that is the Way of Wurm!

Ah. Okay. Thank you for your infomation. I shall Now delete this thread.

Edit: Oh dear.. Erm.. I cant seem to Delete this thread. Well then. Ill just ask a Moderator to do it.

Please Delete This thread.

Rolf could sell a single player version, or even preferably self hosted servers, and make a lot of money, but that would require the risk of losing his server code to the world, which he has shown multiple times he is very, very, nervously cautious about (justifyably, this is his livlihood), even to the point of allowing anyone else access to his servers to reboot them.

So, ain't gonna happen anytime even vaguely soon.