Sign in to follow this  
itistricky

lol @ server

wild is still up according to irc... freedom needs CPR

I got back on after first drop for about 30 seconds and my neighbor was still on both times... maybe just US down?

5 hour sleep bonus please...

and if both servers are unreachable, its probably not a hardware problem. I doubt 2 game servers crash simultaneously, and I doubt Wild had the same problems with finishing lag that we had for the past days.

I got back on after first drop for about 30 seconds and my neighbor was still on both times... maybe just US down?

I did notice something, my internet when down also, both times I got kicked, first time i can back only the US players were saying they got kicked. Maybe this is a US side only issue?

wild is fine atm, EVERYONE seemed to disconnect and reconnect, atleast most on my friends list. and ic ant have been the first back.

also it was a WURM issue.. as soon as i lost connection i opened cmd and did a ping on several websites to check

Did you talk to them? I just looked at my second computer and that character was still onscreen/online, but as soon as I tried to move them, the game locked up.

I am still not able to get back in (yes, USA player), one computer downloaded some kind of update and the other didn't. Odd.

I did notice something, my internet when down also, both times I got kicked, first time i can back only the US players were saying they got kicked. Maybe this is a US side only issue?

I got kicked and I live in Europe, so do the people on my friends list who reconnected. I also notice that when the client tries to reconnect, it freezes up my whole computer.

No I'm down in the UK, too.

I lost internet the first time, as well. How weird??

They are taking down sites, by ddosing. I don't think that they would target a single game hosting server.

well if people are losing internet its either wurm doing something it REALLY shouldnt, the internet going buggy on a global scale, or if you wear a tinfoil hat, a solar flare/geomagnetic disturbance. if people playing other games are having problems that is. if not, then wurm is doing something it really shouldnt.

Hi,

Golden Valley is up, and a /who tells me:

[23:38:32] 22 other players are online on this server. (513 totally in Wurm)

Good luck!

well when the crash is fixed rolf should back the server up about 3 hours. people who were out away from home like myself with their horses may end up losing them. which is bogus

Someone on the freedom server noticed the connection error says "Failure to connect to the new game server"

Hmm 'new' server?

Maybe also it is a DNS or certificate issue again. Or we are all getting highjacked.

Or maybe the entire server just got wiped.  LulzSec vs Rolf, who would win.

or its simply some selfish emo that is spamming the server with packages...

The weird thing is, the client throws various connection problems:

connection refused

the server is lagging. reconnecting in 20 seconds

an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

failed to connect to the new game server

I wonder what's going on? DDoS?

I'm off also.  Timing is great also, I just got done bashing a hole in my fence to replace them with stone.  Hope my animals dont wander off

>:(

Someone on the freedom server noticed the connection error says "Failure to connect to the new game server"

Hmm 'new' server?

Maybe also it is a DNS or certificate issue again.

Or maybe the entire server just got wiped.

I saw the same message before I gave up on letting try to reconnect

well when the crash is fixed rolf should back the server up about 3 hours. people who were out away from home like myself with their horses may end up losing them. which is bogus

No, I don't wanna lose skills and items I have gained for last 3 hours.

You may tame your horse and log off.

I'd rather say it's a bwraep than ddos. Although I am not so sure whether I really want to know.

I have sent Rolf a message as there appears to be a login server issue.