Carmichael

Should Mol-Rehan be removed?

Mol-Rehan should be removed?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Mol-Rehan should be removed?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other(post reason below
    • Just make the destroy altar actually work..

Are MR doing well the past week or so? Yes, no doubt - but to say they are the dominant kingdom might be a bit of a stretch - just keep in mind it was not that long ago BL were the dominant kingdom lol.

I think if anything a better statement would be MR and JK dominant kingdom depending on the day of the week.

I don't play Wild, I just got that impression from reading the various threads here and on the Wild forum. If it's wrong, then it's wrong.

Are MR doing well the past week or so? Yes, no doubt - but to say they are the dominant kingdom might be a bit of a stretch - just keep in mind it was not that long ago BL were the dominant kingdom lol.

I think if anything a better statement would be MR and JK dominant kingdom depending on the day of the week.

There was a time when JK where (winning) the game e.g had more ppl playing but most have left sold there accounts or went to freedom coz pvp just got stale or they could not keep up with the time you had to place in to wurm to pvp. For some reason most ppl went to MR coz they seem to shout on the fourms the most and now they have most numbers :P logic here JK had more player they where winning MR have most players now there winning, even thopu there is no way to win this game getting ppl to quit and banned seems to be the only way :D

My my, the hate is strong in this thread. 

"if you don't have some enemies then you must be doing something wrong"

I'm really disappointed seeing alot of posts by people who I previously had quite abit of respect for making posts that lump together MR as a group of trolls. Such ignorance is beyond ridiculous. All kingdoms in the game have their trolls, all kingdoms have their stubborn players, all kingdoms have their players that play alittle to much. The list goes on, fundamentally all kingdoms are made up of the same sorts of people. Simply being part of a kingdom does not change the sort of person you are, this is just a game. Simple as that this is a game, made up of players.

I've tried to make this point before and it really has only fallen on deaf ears. I don't hate anyone because they are from a specific kingdom or execute extreme prejudice against someone because of a choice of what kingdom to be a part of in a game. All that has ever mattered to myself is the the individual's character and that is how it should be. If you don't like someone or think they're a troll it's fine to not like them or disregard their comments as irrelevant but lumping together is foolish and ignorant.  

As I write this I know that it will mostly again fall on deaf ears but maybe just maybe someone will read this and see sense in that this IS JUST A GAME!

Yep, one (or two) battles don't win a war as dominant is a trend spanning months. We are certainly enjoying our good fortune right now but we are also aware that it can, as it has in the past, change.

When there was the recent influx into HotS after Daolin left I really thought it might be the start of something new for them. Still hoping but I'm not well enough up on who what and where in HotS. Can always hope though.

and +1 to what Emoo has just written.

I'm really disappointed seeing alot of posts by people who I previously had quite abit of respect for making posts that lump together MR as a group of trolls. Such ignorance is beyond ridiculous. All kingdoms in the game have their trolls, all kingdoms have their stubborn players, all kingdoms have their players that play alittle to much. The list goes on, fundamentally all kingdoms are made up of the same sorts of people. Simply being part of a kingdom does not change the sort of person you are, this is just a game. Simple as that this is a game, made up of players.

I've tried to make this point before and it really has only fallen on deaf ears. I don't hate anyone because they are from a specific kingdom or execute extreme prejudice against someone because of a choice of what kingdom to be a part of in a game. All that has ever mattered to myself is the the individual's character and that is how it should be. If you don't like someone or think they're a troll it's fine to not like them or disregard their comments as irrelevant but lumping together is foolish and ignorant.  

As I write this I know that it will mostly again fall on deaf ears but maybe just maybe someone will read this and see sense in that this IS JUST A GAME!

Agree.

ohh jeez, this is just a game?! wtf....why didn't somebody tell me that earlier!

Edit: remembered what i was gonna say now. +1 to what Emoo said. Just is a game, take it chill, have fun, if you don't like it just take a break or quit and stop trolling trying to ruin the game for others....srsly

Emoo, I agree also, but think about it from an outsiders perspective. If they were to go by forum posts only I'm sure they too would deduce that (albeit mistruthfully) MR are more trolls than the others. This is purely because those from MR who do post frequently, do so with the intention of trolling more often than not.

So in MR's case if they don't want to be lumped as a group as trolls then they too should do something about the trolls within their own kingdom same goes for HotS and JK.

I would definitely say that just reading the forums has given me a negative view of MR, but it's really just a few vocal trolls.

Locked!