Sign in to follow this  
Dannyiron

Yellow Event Message when Sleep Bonus is on.

I feel this would be very useful; every 10 minutes a yellow event message would come up, reminding you that sleep bonus is active. I suggest this, because as we speak, and many times, I turn on sleep bonus for a 2 minute meditation and of course, cannot turn it off for 5 minutes. I get distracted, and 2 hours later I have wasted 2 hours of sleep bonus (Worth 10 silver according to the shop).

This would be a useful change. Frozen sleep bonus was introduced so it could be turned off, this would be useful for those who forget to turn it off.

I find nag messages in event incredibly annoying. It's bad enough when the devs put them up to warn us about glitches/bugs. Coaching players isn't necessarily bad but I think this is over the top.

Maybe add sleep bonus bar which changes colour when sleep bonus is being used instead of adding more annoying spam to event?

Maybe add sleep bonus bar which changes colour when sleep bonus is being used instead of adding more annoying spam to event?

+1 for MrGary. Maybe would add time instead of sb. But SB sounds goods next to autofight.

or a command '/sleepnag x' that toggles a nag message that says something like 'you are currently using your sleep bonus' every x minutes?

or a command '/sleepnag x' that toggles a nag message that says something like 'you are currently using your sleep bonus' every x minutes?

+1 for the event message,... i dont need a bar for that imo

I reckon this needs to be met with the option to set it on via the settings on the startup, and it could do with a setting to state when it reminds you, because I'd be annoyed by reminders every 10 minutes...maybe it could be set to only remind you if you havent done any action timer for 10minutes(or a variable time) ?

Just add it to the info bar....

"Aggressive, Diseased, Sleep Bonus"

Nice and simple