Sign in to follow this  
vashistra

Trouble paying for premium

Hi,

My premium time recently has come to an end, I want to refill my premium time but everytime I try to I get this message:

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card."

I am 100% sure that the information is correct, as I am holding the card in my hand... And I used the same card to pay for premium in the past and I also used it to pay other things online or to sub for other games, so the card is valid.

Any suggestions?

I had this trouble the first time I went prem.... I just registered a new card temporarily to PayPal, then removed it. My normal PayPal card worked fine the next time.

Contact your bank or the company from where you have gotten your creditcard seems the best option. I have had the same experience as you did (same message also). Contacted my bank, and I don't know what they did for sure (I *think* they contacted Paypal about it) - but I haven't had trouble using my cc since then.