Sign in to follow this  
Guest Topher

Cheapest armour GUARANTEED (close)

Blinksy's Armory

All armour is improved to their stated qualities and then are

continually improved until they require more leather, iron or steel.

Pickup, CoD or delivery by a friend of mine for 50c or less dependant on where you live, located south coast 29x 60y www.noizeviolation.com/wurm/Freedom_map.png

Studded leather:

(might be coming soon may never be coming)

Chain armour:

60+ Qlty  -  1.5s

70+ Qlty  -  2.5s

80+ Qlty  -  4s

90+ Qlty  -  12s (coming soon)

Iron large shields: (other shield types made to order)

60+ Qlty  -  25c (coming soon)

Plate armour:

50+ Qlty  -  4s (coming soon)

Improving is available, reply to the post with an offer of what qlty your set is and how high you would like it improved and i will give you a quote for the cost

Within the next year hope to have all armour types available at 70+, thanks for your orders.

For great cloth tailored items and horses --> http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=51107.0

For great black smithing/enchanted items --> http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58674.0

Hey Blinksy,

I would like to thank you for improving my personal set of armor in a timely manner. I do admire those players like you that seem to keep things rolling in and out of their shops driven like nocturnal creatures recently exposed to light.  ???  I am fortunate to have met a few hard-working Wurm players that you can truly count on and although there are very few chainsmith's in Wurm who could equal your skill and tenaciousness in sticking with the job until its complete, you are separate in that you possess the good character that I truly value in people. I am very thankful for the friend that recommended your services to me and I hope I can call on you again.

Markesilvers

I still haven't received the armor I ordered.  Any idea when it will be ready?

70QL Studded Leather

I do not do the leather part of armor, that is the Z part in the title I gave him the order and he told me it would be sent with 12 hours I will check with him what's happening, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, the order was to go to Xirxx correct?

Still haven't heard about armor. Do you have a set of 80 chain in stock?  If so can you send me that instead please

Sure that will be np, guy who was previously doing my leather armor services has bailed so from now on I will not be offering Leather armor.

80 qlty chain set sent to direpox, thanks for your order.