Sign in to follow this  
Lancelot

Venerable Champion Troll

Hi all I''m looking to push my 69.00 fs to 70 by saying hello to a lovely vene champ troll, so if you know where one is can you pm me or leave a note here ? Thanks i'd appreciate it.

There was one at pcg village about 3/4 weeks ago when i passed through there.

wait venerable champion trolls give you 1 whole fight skill point?  :o

Also I've been playing 2 years, so that makes me venerable.

I might become a champion of libila.

and I'm definitely a troll ;D

Your are not able to kill a Venerable Champion Troll with +60fs and you don't gain 1 fs point at that level.

Your are not able to kill a Venerable Champion Troll with +60fs and you don't gain 1 fs point at that level.

nawww would be pretty epic if you could get 1 whole fs from 1 kill :(

but thanks :)

_Skills.2011-01.txt:[15:01:29] Fighting increased by 0.287 to 70,232

That's from a vene greenish troll. So sad. now a young champ only gives 0.02 :(

The champ would get me to about 69.50 or thereabouts..and yes Sklo I agree with your point. Trolls should be tougher.

Better get to 69.9 and *then* kill a champ troll.

I think a ven greenish unicorn could push you further and be less of a pain to kill...

Lancelot, I dunno if they've been cleared out today, but when I was out checking on Oasis yesterday, that greenish croc spawn had gone mental and spat out 16+ (that's as many as I could count) greenish.  There was a champ, as well, but I took care of that one. ;-)

There have been a few greenish uni's in the southern part of the grand steppe

lol, Alexi, if you don't mind, could you look around the southern steppe and the surrounding flatlands and clear out trolls? They've been giving me grief while hunting for spiders and such.

Trolls hurt, me no take on trolls. Spiders though sure point them out when your on. Lance is rather good at killing trolls :)

I can take the spiders, thanks to my new 50ql chain armour(courtesy of Sakuya), if we can get a gang we should be able to take down a troll. Im thinking me, you, greyax, and some of the more experienced Free Barrons, should be able to band together and take out a troll.

Oh, also lance, afaik there is still a penned venerable champ troll in Atrestos, with the new update they will probably want to let someone kill it. No idea who to contact for that though.

Not a troll, but its defenitely a champ :) we had a champ spider blocking the road the other day near the grand steppe -_- I'll keep you updated about more champs here too, like the scorpion i told you about a while back :)

That spider has been cofined to the pages of history..relegated to the past tense. Its dead.

I'm not in the stepps but im really close and can hope over with my champ black bear pet to help kill if needed :D im on often enough anyhow :)

I'm happy locals are making xure the area is nice and safe, helps the newbs out and maybe us lesser fighters can get a notch or two assisting in some champ takedowns :)