Sign in to follow this  
Adahua

Stangate is recruiting

Stangate is a new village near Kinoss Bay. We welcome new and experienced players alike. If interested PM Kitaamin, Tallpoppy, or Adahua. 

Do you have coordinates? My Highest skill is digging, which is 32, i want a project to test my skills!

Hey I had to get off, i'll make my way towards the town, im back on now

At the place now, i'll be on till 630 so just add me whenever you get back on, i may be on later as well

Stangate Cross - Whats the next project then?

Stangate Cross has alot to offer its villagers, we aim to have big and small projects non stop so there is always something to do. At the moment however we are under alot of construction and are getting to the stage where we are nearly completed. We plan on building boats and construction of a very big project not for the eyes and ears of others.

At stangate we have:

-Public Forge

-Public Oven

-Large Farming area

-Recruit's post for recruits joining the village

-Large areas to develop

We are always happy to see players take an interest and join, but for a precaution we only allow players to stay in the recruits post until there 3 day trial is up. The Trial is only to see that certain attributes are there. Such as

Matureness (can still have a giggle about stupid stuff)

Attitude to others

Respect for property

and mainly the WURM factor

The Recruit area is a good area to get your skills up if your new. We have a area for farming in the recruit area so you can get some skill up in the basics where you wouldnt elsewhere.

We are Here to help you as much as you are here to help us. So if you are interested Pop me a PM on the forums or ingame.