Sign in to follow this  
Budda

WPlanner V3.0.0 - Wurm Mapping Program - Patch for broken maps

Loaded our map that had fences on them, and all the fences changed to something else, almost like the fence index is off by 1, but deleted the fences and replaced them and they seem to save and load just fine. I wouldnt worry about why that is, its just a hiccup in the fix we only have to do one time so....Looks like all is good.

Thanks Ago, that also explained by verticles were bad but horizontals werent, and also the same index offsets were used for objects and fences which makes more sence.

sorry if this was already answered but i got the latest verison of wplanner, and it saves but i can't save it as picture file ive got it running as admin. tried the jar file and whatnot still not saving as a picture. Also im having an issue when loading a map when i do it is missing tiles that ive marked before but its missing only selected ones like a 4x4 tile area and 2 or 3 tiles are missing. anywho thanks ahead of time for answering.....

Im currently using windows 7 all uptodate!

When you say its not saving as picture, what do you mean.

Like, when you click Save to Image, what happens?

And do you think you can replicate the error you're getting with your map? Get it down to a few steps so I can replicate and fix it on my end?

Attempting to 'Save' the map after a adding a few text overlays seems to not work, for me at least.

Attempting to 'Save' the map after a adding a few text overlays seems to not work, for me at least.

Does Save As work?

No, neither Save or Save As works.

After playing around with it more, I think hitting 'Cancel' on the text box breaks it, not the addition of text.

Hope that helps! :)

No, neither Save or Save As works.

After playing around with it more, I think hitting 'Cancel' on the text box breaks it, not the addition of text.

Hope that helps! :)

Indeed it does, found the problem and fixed it. Thanks.

Will upload the new version after I figure out what cerbreus is talking about.

In the mean time, instead of hitting cancel to clear a label, just delete whatever is in there and hit ok.

Yeah just realised save doesn't work AFTER I finished my map lol

Oh well, I got an 'image version' of it before.

Nice software !

TC.

Save is not working for me, maybe this should be added to the original post that you cannot work on something more than once. I feel annoyed that I spent 3 hours counting/detailing and logging my deed to not be able to open the file afterwards.

I can see my save file but when it "appears" to load, it is blank.

Well, works fine for me. Been using the same file on ver 2.06 for about 2 weeks now and it loads/saves/exports just dandy. Not a small one either, 240x318.

You sure you started/continued the file in the latest version? The older ones were a bit buggered.

Save is bugged - for now save as over original works fine...

Updated to 2.0.7.

When making a new map, if you still have problems saving the file, please run the program from cmd line:

java -jar WPlanner.jar

and paste the error message in this thread.

It's kind of impossible to figure out the problem just going off "it doesn't work".

But hopefully this update will fix the problems some people are having with saving - I'm assuming everyone that is having problems has been using the "Cancel" button on the labels to delete them instead of deleting the text then clicking OK like I said to do in the meantime. Either way, I have fixed that now, so should be working fine for everyone.

Changelog:

01/01/2011 - V2.0.7
* Fixed bug with saving map after using the cancel button to clear a label

once again manny thanks for this great program budda :) WPlanner > jenn001mapper

Please add small chests, small barrels, meditation rugs and trees.

Thanks.

i wonder why mapper has some Objects that WPlanner dont have, can you add them to WPlanner too pls?

A new way to manage slopes would be very nice. Because now, at least for me, it's a random mess... The best way would be to add elevation to corners, maybe? And add green/red arrows, instead of showing the minus on 'negative' slopes?

I have error 108, any suggestions?

As per the help file:

108 – Objects folder could not be found – Make sure the /data/objects folder exists.

First, thanks for an awesome program!

I do have a suggestion though. Would it be possible to incorporate some kind of deed calculator into it, so you can see how much it would cost to place a deed at x*x size, upkeep of said deed, and perhaps even see how much it would cost to expand that deed by x amount of tiles.

add in a function to create houses as they are and with the limitations as they are in wurm