Sign in to follow this  
headhunter

Headhunter's Fluorescent Anti-Depressant Store

Yeah i pm'd you the other day, But got no responce. Since quite far from me, I was thinking meeting up near salming in the water? And yeah i should have your lamps finished and ready to deliver tonight

Yeah i pm'd you the other day, But got no responce. Since quite far from me, I was thinking meeting up near salming in the water? And yeah i should have your lamps finished and ready to deliver tonight

Excellent, I'll be on tonight about 7.30pm UK time and can meet near Samling if you want. Sorry I missed your message.

Picked up 10 lamps. Supper quick shop and great to deal with. I will come back for more lamps.

Do you offer delivery, I want 20 x Iron Lamps 40ql and 10 x Iron Lamps 40 ql Green

IG=Solmark

Thanks for completing the order. Would certainly recommend  !

What would you charge for 12kg of pink dye? or possibly purple. I know it would be crazy expensive but i got $$$ :D

Ermm i need more woad, buy im planning to go woad hunting soon so after that i might be able to do this.

Are you wanting it for a boat? Cause sailboats are only 7kg not 12kg :)

Putting in a request for 3 Copper Lamps 2 dyed blue and 1 green. Thanks!

I have a few questions, Hunter, are you able to do any dyes right now? If I mailed a few items out to you would you be able to dye them the colors I'm looking for? I'm currently trying to set up flags in town colors for Al'Saius, which are Teal and Black, and I also need a Banner done in Black.

Yeah i can do dyes right now. But i only have low ql blue currently(40ish) and black is a pain in the backside, thought it is possible to get around 50ql black.

I painted some banners but with higher ql dyes, but atleast you get the idea.

BannersV2.jpg

How much  would it cost me to buy two flags in color number four and two more in number seven, the higher al blue and browns?  It would probably be cheaper for me to buy them than to send you mine and nd up paying cod both ways. A banner we can negotiate on when I finish the academy.

As we spoke about 10x60ql iron lamps dyed green delivered to xirxx

ty!

Can I please get 5 copper lamps 30ql, I live right by moonwind at a deed called farmville. If you cant deliver I can pick up

Howdoo Headhunter!

After that online PM we had, I would like to place an order for:-

10 x Iron lamps -30ql = 1.5s and 10 x Iron Torch Lamps of equal QL

ALL standard colour please

Happy to collect from FM  :)

KhalDrogo

Mayor of The Pine Glade Estate 

Canceling order for now let me know when you get back from your 'Walkabout'.  :P

Canceled the order.  if you made them for me I will still buy them but not needed anymroe.

Welcome back and Happy New Year! ;D

Thanks and Happy New Year to you too! :)

Hello Headhunter,

I would like to order 20 50ql iron lamps with white dye.  I can pick them up if your still located at the same location that i purchased from you before.  :)