Sign in to follow this  
Fazz

Freeze not working on village tiles.

I am trying to freeze some lava withing my village boundry, i get this error;

[11:27:21] Some psychological issue stops you from freezing the lava here. If you were an ally of the village maybe you would feel more comfortable.

I am a member of the village, and after /dev-ing the problem ah GM inspected the token and could not find a restriction that would prevent me from having permission to freeze a lava tile.

I waited over 24 hours and tried again in case it was a cooldown problem, i get the same error message.

I am an officer of Fazz's village and on behalf of the village I would like to ask if this is being looked into at all because we would really like to not have our village consumed by lava.  Any assistance in this matter would be much appreciated.

Did you try what the message state it? Try an ally? Also, did you guys try giving the person doing this terraforming rights? also try to give them destroy rights?, hell, set the person with every single right in the book. Just an idea.

Well I had him try off deed, that works.  I do plan on trying all the permissions as well, even though a GM said none should affect it.  Im not sure what "what the message state it?" means though.  Thanks for the ideas.

[11:27:21] Some psychological issue stops you from freezing the lava here. If you were an ally of the village maybe you would feel more comfortable.

That's what I mean. Maybe the person needs to be an Ally? crazy idea I know but Wurm logic will didactes that the less probable way to do something is probably the right way (meaning citizens can't do it but allies can LOL, I know, I know) ;D

Well that's another idea I suppose.  We will have to try that as well if the permissions thing doesn't work.

Ok, so i have joined an ally village to test it out... freeze worked.

I still think it is a bug the a citizen cant freeze lava inside the village but an ally can.

Makes no sense for an outsider to have more abilities than someone who lives there.

Ok, so i have joined an ally village to test it out... freeze worked.

I still think it is a bug the a citizen cant freeze lava inside the village but an ally can.

Makes no sense for an outsider to have more abilities than someone who lives there.

I am trying to freeze a tile that I cast lava on and get this message [12:08:18] Some psychological issue stops you from freezing the lava here. If you were an ally of the village maybe you would feel more comfortable. which makes no sense, I can cast it but can't remove it.

Casting char is in another alliance not part of mine so I have to ally with them and then have them rejoin their original alliance, seems a bit silly to have to go through all that.

A setting that needs to be fixed I am thinking. ?

• Like 1