[close]

Will you come to Tournament?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will you come to Tournament?

• I will come for sure
    • I won't come
    • I am under 30fs
    • I will come watching

If you need a few "vanity" prices for the winners,  i can probably donate 3 sets of 70ql chain armor. One gold, one silver and one bronze.  Which would make the third place the most rewarding place.  

well thanks for your offer I will come back to it soob

Where are you going to build your arena btw? And maybe you should include a horse track around it?

Actually I am planing the arena with Google Sketch Up 8. I will post some plans in the next days.

The arena will be located at Kinoss Bay maybe at Ahkenaten (idk now).

Also a Horsetrack would be nice good idea I will plan that in...

Finally I got the plan finshed here it is... We will improve the arena every year if the tournament is a big sucess. And we also will do a big tournament every year

arena.jpg

Will there be beverage vendors? I keep thinking of my favorite football stadium :)

Ok I added you thx for your interest...

@PingPong I don't know which vendors will be there.

Forcing people to bring horses and barding is a pain: if that changes then I'd love to play but if it doesn't then I probably cba.

Should clarrify the rules re Mag damage bonus since it's so powerful; likewise Path of Hate and other meditating waz.

No one likes the Horse bashing § I deleted it...

Also cleared the fighting with spells: Now only priest of the same god with smiliar Faith and Channeling are allowed to use spells against.

I hope Berris that you now come to the Tournament :)

Forcing people to bring horses and barding is a pain: if that changes then I'd love to play but if it doesn't then I probably cba.

Should clarrify the rules re Mag damage bonus since it's so powerful; likewise Path of Hate and other meditating waz.

If you make some rules for the meditation powers it will become quite complex because the level 11 powers are passive and permanent.

Anyway let's review the actual meditation powers:

Path of knowledge: nothing pvp related, people over level 9 won't lose anything but fs if they die (they shouldn't) and the level 11 skill gain bonus isn't affecting the fight either.

Path of Insanity: passive permanent damage reduction for the few people at level 11 (Gone).

Path of Hate: 30 minutes of extra Rage damage and i don't know what the level 9 power is but since it's Freedom i doubt we will see a lot of people with a "the Infection" or higher titles

Path of Love: i am not sure but can't they use refresh mid-fight to regain full stam? we don't know the passive level 11 power but no one reached that level anyway

Path of Power: immunity to fire/ice/water damage for 30 minutes (but people aren't supposed to use weapons with fa or fb or any spells), also passive permanent 50% stam usage reduction on all actions (including walking and fighting). But i am the only player at that level. And as long as the arena floor isn't made of rock tiles in a magranon domain...

There are over 250 players on the love leader list on Freedom (so at least level 3 and the vast majority can use refresh), 50+ on the knowledge list, 22 on the power list (only 5 can erupt lava and only 2 can get immune to elemental damages) and an unknown number on the insanity list (but over 22 players i would guess)

what rules would you suggest?

€dit: Got the OK of my mayor the location of the arena with an horse track for races will be at Ahkenaten at Kinoss Bay

I'll sign up for class 1, but I won't know if I can attend until I know a time and date.

This sounds like an excellent idea!

I would come, not only to watch & enjoy but also filming it for the Wurm Videocast (if it takes off).

TC.

Well, if this means I get the opportunity to poke a hole in MetalDragon then I guess I can wander my way down.

Don't hurt me too much dahlink MD <3

Sounds like something I would be interested in! I'm like ~47.50fs at the moment and hopefully 50+ by the tournament