Sign in to follow this  
Guest CubeMan

Best Ebay Auction EVAR.

i only have 300,000 so i can't pay S&H

and is just lightly frosted

well if its not fully frosted then I don't want it!

but I get free shipping if i send it to my grandma... hmm....

(People actually bid for this .  it doesn't even look like god damn Illinois....

Can someone say RETARDED for me real loud please.)

Check who's bidding on it, it's the same guy making multiple accoutns to bid on it

Am I missing something?  The number on the auction is over $200,000

This auction is one of the top news stories in yahoo this morning and it says the top bid is just over $6000

some folk will sell anything,i wonder if i sell a sandwich ,just because its triangle ,i wonder if some silly nerd bids for it

Check who's bidding on it, it's the same guy making multiple accoutns to bid on it

Something weird going on there. It is the same person bidding each time, appears to be a scam to me. Maybe the person who made the auction is bidding high so that people will actually think it is worth something. Then when someone bids they will stop. If no one does they don't loose much at all. 

Reminds me of a story I once heard about a bowl with what looked like a jesus face in it which sold for millions.

Yes, I have a cornflake shaped like abraham linken! They don't look anything alike to the human eye, but they are identical really! $300,000 anywhere?

I bought the cornflake and I'm gonna be rich!  I now own Illinois,Kentucky and Indiana.  Pass those hotels over here.  "Oh noess" I spilt milk on my cornflakes....oh hey..wow..why yes they look like Curly. Larry, and Moe.... I gonna bez filthy rich!!

This listing (110233337338) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

:(

Lets sell them some alphabet soup.

This letter looks just like the letter 'A'! Let's ebay it!