Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Surviverman Blog - Helps and Hints for New Players

Hello everyone, especially new players.  In January 2011, I started a new character on Wurm named Surviverman (survivorman was taken :().  My goal with Surviverman was to drop all his beginner tools, except for his flint and steel, and see what it would be like for him to literally survive on Freedom - alone.  His  adventure, which you can read on my blog, will take you through the beginning days and weeks of a Wurm experience designed to teach you about this wonderful game.  If you care to read along, I guarantee you will learn some excellent tips and tricks as you follow along with Surviverman in his adventures.  Later episodes contain screenshots and I plan to eventually step backwards and update all of the episodes with screenshots.  I submit this work to the community in hopes it will entertain existing players and ease the learning curve for new players.

::Spoiler Notice::

http://surviverman-on-wurm.blogspot.com/

::Spoiler Notice::

Eyesgood

Mayor of Mount Zion

Freedom Isles

• Like 1

Great read, lots of good tips, even for the moderately advanced player such as myself. KUTGW!

awesome :)

I hope that's what the first weeks/months of epic will be like for everyone ^^

This is a great read, thanks for bloging.

I am happy the blog was archived and now regretting that I removed it.  

That's an awesome blog, just a pity only the first part was archived.  Makes me want to have a go at at a survivor char now!