Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

Fo & Mag Priests (Un)Available for Hire - Not taking jobs atm

For now I am not taking any orders for these services.

Now available for casts of Fo and Magranon! Based in the SE, can travel for a negotiated fee.

Discounts available for large orders.

Courier cast (Mailbox, Wishing well): 1s (3 cast attempts, or min.[30] power)

Genesis Each cast removes a bad trait on a horse or other creatures: 50c per cast (1s minimum). 5 casts for 2s.

Charm Same affect as 'tame' on animals. Useful for champs or unicorns. For a negotiated fee.

Strongwall Reinforce, Collapse tiles: 2s per tile.

Mole Senses Detect dirt depth to rock (up to 200 deep): 1s per tile

Dominate Can dominate Lava Fiends, Trolls, Scorpions and Goblins *note NO spiders* For a negotiated fee.

Altar blessing and converts: Free + travel costs.

Darkmalice, Darkdruid or Darkoak in-game.

I'd love a mag and fo altar bless, also a courrier cast at Sutherland Shire :)

Cheers Dark, Love ya work!

Very fast, friendly, patient and excellent prices, recommend to anyone!

If you happen to find yourself up near Havilah (west end of the Black Dog Isle boat bridge), I'd love a mag conversion.

Hi Guys

Are you able to cast Mole Senses? Also does it work?

If yes then i would like to employ your services. Please PM here or in game

Robyd

Although I can do mole sense, I've chosen not to offer it as a service simply because it is not the magic vein finder some people think it is.

http://www.wurmonline.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mole_senses

Smells ores and rock depth. Doesn't work underground. Worked on dirt of depth 190 but not depth 230. The actual maximum is probably 200 dirt. It typically detects ores only on the tile you are standing on (or perhaps the closest corner), not the tile you are clicking, but sometimes will show nearby veins.

Sorry i should have explained. I am not looking for a vein. My deed is situated on a hill side and as i have previously experienced when trying to open up a mine it can be a a bit a gamble! Ideally i would like to have some idea of the digging needed and if i am able to do it with my skill level.

Understand totally if this is somthing you can not offer.

I am in Lihou Heights which is 16y 34x. Top of the hill above Gemcove.

Works and well worth the money knowing what size job you have on!

Travel far and delivered as asked!  ;D

I asked for a Strongwall and 45 minutes later, Mystecore was there and helping me out. Would recommend.

Got mailbox enchant. Within a hour of asking. Realy nice service...

Thx Dark..

//Megakaktus

Thanks Meg ;) Half-mind to deed near FM for these guys now, such a trek otherwise.

Hey its Tlo can u send me a pm about when u will be on Crystal lake and a price to collapse one tile so i can fix my boat cave I have a little buzz so send the pm so i cant miss it ty and I appreciate it if its fairly fast in case this surface minning ability gets fixed also.

Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, I can't recommend him enough! He went through our plans and offered some valuable input, and even helped us make them come true.  ;D

If you ever need a hand, this is your go-to guy. I'll surely use your services again! Thanks!

Ello ello :) you've converted me to mag follower not so long ago (Vraccas) and now I'm ready to move to priest (got 30 faith), if we can meet somewhere, or you can pass by (me paying travel costs offcourse) to convert me to mag priest, then I'd be very thankfull XD

Should be travelling south from Samling sometime tomorrow m8, so will be passing you by ;)

Alrighty, many thanks :) I should be online tomorrow from 5pm till probably 11pm (gmt+1).

Well glad I finally caught you Vraccas lol.

If anyone's interested the priest's should be available for more jobs after the weekend.

Hehe, many thanks :) I'm casting spells like mad (and destroying silver pendulums like mad to XD).

@Everybody: Hire Mystecore for all your Mag-requests! (at least untill I'm 70faith, then you can start hiring me ;):P)