Falas

'Drinking' - new skill :P

IMO Rolf should add new skill

'Drinking'

titles:

50 [Drinker]

70 [Alkohol Taster]

90 [Toper]

its should check how strong head u have.

There should be some sub skill like "Beer Drinking" "Wine Drinking" "Wódka Drinking" etc.

ofc there should be some more kind of drinks in wurm ;) i think in 10th age thay know more then only Wine :(

new kinds of seeds , tools and drinks :P new skill and new titles

something for true boozers :P

some new kinds of poison ;)

post ur opinion and ideas :)

I hate tinkling in peoples' wheaties, but given this game has a deliberate renaming of a real-world crop due to its negative connotations even though it's  20% as water-intensive as cotton and should be used extensively for our fibre needs (GASP)... I think it's highly unlikely that we'll see anyone grinding an ingame drinking skill.

More's the pity.  :(

Everquest has an alchohol tollerance skill. You could still only consume a maxium of liquids at any one time, however with more skill the negative effects of the alcohol were lessened while you still gained the benefits. The benefits varied by what you drank. The negetive effects ranged from distorted sight, swaying from side to side while moving forward, and some temporary loss in int and mind related stats. These effects would wear off over time.

If we're gonna have "drinking" as a skill, why not also have "eating", "sleeping", "slapping", "open unlocked door", "lifting", "examining", ...

Tie alcohol tolerance into body stamina, don't make a new flippin' skill for stuff like this.

Better add the "negative nancy" skill to that list then...

I think it's highly unlikely that we'll see anyone grinding an ingame drinking skill.

Drinking would be an excellent idea to add. Not neccesarily as a skill but something to do. It would open up a brewing skill, breweries, taverns, inns, etc. There could also then be hops for farming. Maybe have it possible to make different flavors by using different fruits while the liqour is in the brewing process.

i head the devs want to keep wurm 3 years + lol, so no chance in getting alchoolic drinks.