Sign in to follow this  
Ruiner

Tyger Bay/Tyger Bay Hills is recruiting

Tyger Bay located at 46x56y is recruiting active player, skill does not matter activity does. Currently we have two 51x51 deeds back to back to each other. Tyger bay has moderate farm space,expansive mine,and plenty of housing facilities. Meals are provided. There is alot of activity and plenty of projects to grind skill on.

Tyger Bay Hills a 51x51 is currently under construction will be dedicated to grinding crafting skills with large workshops as well as over 1200 farm tiles. It will also have 66 animal pens as well as large pasture areas. This is a construction project currently underway and an excellent opportunity to grind base skills.

Every villager has a 2x3 house with bed and chest as well as your own animal pen for your horses. Large blacksmith shop for your use as well as a large cloth tailoring shop and kitchen. Meals are provided. We have expansive dock facilities with room for over twenty boats with private slips. Also a large mine with plenty of iron,lead, and copper.

We are a group of mature older players looking for the same from our citizens, sorry but we are not interested in recruiting young immature kids who cant stay on task for more then 5 minutes. We are a hard working dedicated group,working to make our town something to remember. Not babysitters!! So that being said only adults need contact us regarding this post. Thank you

Some assorted screen shots.

wurm201103102207.jpg

wurm201103102253_1.jpg

wurm201103102321.jpg

wurm201103102253.jpg

If you are interested respond here or PM Ruiner or icenrns in game or here.

We are still actively recruiting but please read above post completely before contacting us. Thank you

Impressed by the screenies, hope to swing by if I'm ever on Freedom and take a peek.  Best of luck, looks sweet.

Thanks alot has been done since then as well as the upper deed Tyger Bay hills is coming together well

I'm interested

what's your peak hours of online

do you use voice comms

I'd be interested in joining, name is therdre in game

Ohaider!

I've played this game for about 5 days now, and i've joined a village called backheaven at 44y 8x, but i'm looking for something bigger.

I like to fish since that's what i have been doing to give the citizens here something to eat.

If you're not busy enough and able to contact me ingame, that would be great

If i'm able to join, i will travel there by boat carrying all necessities etc

Thanks alot!

/Djuriusms  <---- Ingame name.

Hi, I'd like to join. I'm an utter noobie, but I've played before for months, unfortunately I ran into computer problems and my account got deleted. I'll be playing until I get premium and move onto the wild server, where I have a few friends waiting to accept me into their settlements. My "green" skill is in carpentry, and my in-game username is also Hiatitae

EDIT: I know a lot about Wurm so there is virtually nothing I don't know, and if I don't know how to do something, I'll consult the wiki first before bothing anybody. Since you guys are a harbor, if you do accept me, I know you could either meet me at Freedom Harbor w/ a boat or you could have me suicide and be revived there (without any of my beginning tools) I'd start walking but I'm likely to get lost, its a long way into areas I haven't been

expressing intrest..

what time is the bussiest time time zone wise? im in +10 australia

Good evening fellow Wurmians,

I am currently settled in Grum (47x51y). However due to lack of interest from my brothers I am now all alone there, hence I am looking for a new place to settle down with my small herd of cows, horses and dogs.

My timezone is GMT+1 (Sweden, currently summertime so I guess gmt+2)

If you are still recruting please send me a pm or contact me in game: Lizarduz

Hey do you guys have a priest to teleport new members?

If you do i would like to join but am currently on the other side of the map. :'(

Coming down to take a look at you guys with my alt (Furio), if you're still open for new members.

What time zone would this be considered?

Also, is it dangerous for a beginner to get there from the starting point?

I can be as active as needed to be, but I am completely new to the game.

Hey, my name's Smizzy and I'm interested in joining your settlement. I'm an experienced player starting a new character after a prolonged absence. So far I'm not that developed, my only skill above 15 being smithing but I expect to continue progressing at just as rapid a pace. I'm willing to do any work and will be very active in the days to come.

~ Smizzy a.k.a Michael

I have had digging done and a bulk order filled by Tyger Bay.  Also I have just recently moved there too after I had problems with the upkeep of my former village and they welcomed me with open arms.  I have no doubt that they are honest and real players.