Sign in to follow this  
Taliesin

Pile Creation - 44+ 6-

What support do you give it?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What support do you give it?

• +1

Activate a single piece of sand/dirt and right click the ground and make a pile out of the dirt/sand which you can then open and drag stuff in to or out. Your piece of dirt/sand used will just be added to the pile and will not be lost in the process. You could essentially create dirt/sand piles on the fly without dropping other items first to begin with.

Suggestions/improvements?

Edit: Terrain only updated.

people already do this but in a more annoying way...

so its about time something like this get added.

although i'd only add this for terrain modifying items like dirt/sand.

it only makes sense that the other items dont create piles while being a single item.

so +1 yet only for terrain modifying stuff.

I'd prefer dirt/other automatically be made into a pile as you dig rather than going into inventory.

But this could be useful too

+1,

Been digging a lot of late... Another thing (and topic) would be to skip the "inv middlestation" when moving dirt between pile/boat/cart too.

I say auto pile as well. Who digs and holds all that dirt? How do you wield your shovel after the first load of dirt is in your hands? Really?

I say auto pile as well. Who digs and holds all that dirt? How do you wield your shovel after the first load of dirt is in your hands? Really?

auto-pile for digging

dredge to boat

+1

The ability to click dirt in your inventory and choose "pile", or something like that, would be awesome!  Then you could choose to put it in a pile or drop it.  No terrain clicking needed at all.

This says it all (around the 3 min. mark):

Any easier means of creating a dirt or sand pile would certainly be nice. More inclined towards the option on dirt or sand in inventory menu option; though, having multiple methods of performing this would be handy.

... Another thing (and topic) would be to skip the "inv middlestation" when moving dirt between pile/boat/cart too.

yea i have been thinking aout this to.. maby like when you use a BSB/FSB you can shose how much you want to move.

auto-pile for digging

dredge to boat

i'd love that so much

auto-pile for digging

dredge to boat

Or a keybind to bring up and empty the dredge into the boat. Bind n empty_dredge. It would facilitate hauling up the rope and dumping it in the hold.

Sorry, I am all for realism.